Why Iranians are obessed with Turks?

I sometimes visit their nationalist Telegram groups. They all spam anti-Turk stickers, gifs and pictures. I look their Youtube trends, there is all Turkish tv shows. I watch Iranian street interviews which question is "what do you think about Turkey?" most of them claim they listen Turkish/Turkic songs. I look their history. There is Shah Ismail they proud of, meanwhile Shah Ismail also Turk. Even on Any Forums, I see cisgender Iranian user proving how Iranians and Turks are different on threads.
Why are Iranians obessed with Turkish culture? Why they all talk about Turkey? It is rare to see countries are obessed with Turks. 1st is Armenia, 2nd is Iran it seems.

Attached: IRan_Turkey_shutterstock_Apr18-1.jpg (1000x562, 61.86K)

Because Iranians have been ruled by turkic dynasties for the bast 800 years? That would accumulate a lot of butthurt

>I sometimes visit their nationalist Telegram groups
>I look their Youtube trends
>I watch Iranian street interviews
Mehmet.. u sure it's not the other way around?

I do not listen to Turkish music, I have never met a Turkish person, and I do not think about Turkey unless I'm reading something on the news about the economic collapse there.
>mentions the clearly mentally ill cisgender american as proof
kek

How are we obsessed with you? You literally post threads about us every single day for the past year. We never make threads about you.

>They all spam anti-Turk stickers, gifs and pictures.

Because we make fun of cringey Pan Turanist larpers, because it's a cringy ideology.

> I look their Youtube trends

We don't have a YouTube trending page, stop lying.

>they listen Turkish/Turkic song

Why not?

>There is Shah Ismail they proud of, meanwhile Shah Ismail also Turk.

Multiple Western historians acknowledge that he was Iranian, being Turkic is irrelevant because Iranian is a nationality, not an ethnicity.

>Even on Any Forums, I see cisgender Iranian user proving how Iranians and Turks are different on threads.

We are different.

>Why are Iranians obessed with Turkish culture? Why they all talk about Turkey?

We only talk about you when you mention us, which is literally every single day.

>Because Iranians have been ruled by turkic dynasties for the bast 800 years?

Are you an idiot? 25% of the Iranian population is partially or fully Turkic.

Attached: obsessed turk 2.png (767x954, 483.38K)

i am here because i want to see the cisgendered iranian user posts

Attached: .......jpg (537x525, 30.31K)

Literally 75-80% of the posts on this board about Iran and cisgender Iranian people are made by your flag (and Turkish posters with European proxies), yet we're the ones obsessed with you? Grow up.

Attached: obsessed anatolian 2.png (1271x955, 515.8K)

Please don't encourage him.

Prove that the Safavids were turkic. I'll wait

Safi-ad-din Ardabili was a literal Kurd, yet somehow is descendents, who didn't even always marry turkic women were turkic

>Prove that the Safavids were turkic.

Safavids were Iranic/Turkic/Caucasian and various other ethnic groups. It was a multi ethnic dynasty, but most importantly of all, they were Iranian.

Every Western and Islamic scholar acknowledges they were Iranian, only Anatolian kebab vendor revisionists dispute this because they hate the fact that they were never able to conquer Safavid Iran.

Attached: safavid.png (1730x966, 209.7K)

The closest they got to conquering us was in the early 1900s when they killed a bunch of Christian Assyrian and Armenian villagers in the Northwest during a tiny incursion.

Attached: seyfo 2.png (1696x883, 385.65K)

but he's very entertaining..

kek
obsessed turk

>Shah Ismail also Turk
he was left handed

Weird as fuck obsession, not gonna lie. They want to revise everyone to have turkic origins. Now the Qajars were a turkic dynasty, doubt anyone disputes that. But these idiots also want to claim every fucking leader in the middle east in the last 1500 years was a turk, including Saladin

calling safevids iranoid is like calling tunisia black just because its in africa lol.

your made up non-country invaded by ottoman and russian empires in ww1, USSR and british empire in ww2 and lost a war against iraq. can't wait to take what is stolen from us.

Because “Iranians” are eternally buttmad that their own country turned into an Islamic shithole while Turkey carved itself a unique secular identity. I also like to tour such places and see how anally frustrated these “people” are :-D

He's just projecting. Literally 80-90% of threads made on here about Iran or cisgender Iranian people are made with a Turkish flag.

They include but are not limited to

"Why do Iranians look Indian?"
"Why do Iranians look Arab?"
"Why do Iranian women love Turkish men"
"Do you like Iran" - random cringy webm attached

It's an insane obsession.

The only time we think about them is when we go to their country for vacations or when Ibrahim tatlises songs play on our radio or tv stations, that's literally it.

Attached: obsessed kebab vendor 2.png (742x877, 272.89K)

holy mother of copes.

No royal is part of any ethnicity, those rich cunts intermix with royals from other nations so much they amalgamate into a whole different ethnicity

if anything turkey is more islamic than iran, i heard adans there but not in iran or atleast tehran

That UK flag is a Pakistani guy who always kisses Anatolian ass

Turanism is a mental handicap, everybody in the region makes fun of them. Even Baathism and Islamism are more logical.

Attached: Kebab larp.png (741x549, 848.82K)

Tbf I suppose that's what being a Turk is, so OP has got a point

Even this Saudi guy noticed them

Always the same threads about people who don't care about them, over and over and over and over

Attached: 1653077438867.jpg (1080x1054, 205.06K)

thats pan left handedism
both of those leaders on the chad side are left handed lol