Are doctors useless in your country too?

Are doctors useless in your country too?

Attached: 1653237406118.gif (500x386, 1000.95K)

tranime reddit coal

shut up you zoomer spastic

im moving to ireland next month
any tips? how much is rent

too much for you

they are psychopath

Attached: hu1.jpg (185x141, 8.51K)

im just gonna steal stuff then
thanks
avoid cork

Haven't seen one in years
Tf
Tp

Hard to get a hold of them.

elaborate

Forced hospitalization and multi-drug administration in psychiatry, meaningless medical certificates are bad.

bump

Probably. I don't visit the hospital too often to make a proper assessment

Only inmigrants ones, our local doctors are top tier and the envy of the world, or at least that was the case a couple years ago, things change quickly and always for the worst here.

no, dr sprokeberg is great

I mean, some are very careless or are so unimpressed by everything they won't consider your situation serious unless it's something FAR beyond what they're normally exposed to. I wouldn't say my doctors are useless, but mental health professionals in my country suck shit.
I literally told a psychologist I wanted to kill myself and dude just said "why would you do such a stupid thing?".

Attached: 1645751069833.jpg (663x711, 125.93K)

A lot of them are. Their first job is pushing pills, healing you is a secondary goal.

Older doctors here were great

Nowadays every ambulance has bolivian and venezuelan """""""""""""""med students""""""""""""""

>get recommended an ear doc
>guy has a weird as fuck name and is from the middle east or some shit
>thinking this can only end badly on the way
>guy is great and spoke greek fluently

I was stunned.

Greek does sound a bit weird overall though.

Attached: 1646631873728.jpg (439x789, 80.85K)

Unless it's an immediate life-or-death thing, you should never go to a doctor. Examples: a heart attack, fractured bone, profuse bleeding.
And even then, you should very well aware that there's a chance they'll let you die or keep you in an artificial coma to harvest your organs later.

>Chemotherapy is a scam
>Radiotherapy is a scam
>HIV is a massive scam
>Psychiatric drugs are a scam, extremely addicting, and cause brain damage
>Their job is to push pills & expensive "treatments" onto you
>The textbooks that they learned from are literally written by the Pharma companies
>They will never advise to do anything that would remove the root of the problem
>Many diseases they can diagnose you with are fake, they're the symptoms of the real problem.
>They're not evil, but very brainwashed

Only the gullible trust doctors. And they pay with their lives.

Attached: cancer.jpg (581x346, 65.79K)