I'm tired of racist comments please stop Indophobia

I'm tired of racist comments please stop Indophobia

Attached: 6.jpg (250x237, 7.77K)

Was in the airport today and there were two aussies going through baggage checking thing. One guy couldnt get his second tray to keep all his electronics in and he was trying to get the one I have. I told him to fuck off politely. Afterwards, he kept swearing under his breath
"Fucking disorganized, what a joke of a country."
Hehe I loved the seethe.
Basically, Indophobia is fun af.

I love indians and india very nice peoples yes

don't mind them sir you are great

I was travelling alone as a kid to Germany and I thought I would get racially profiled but they just waved me through and smiled. Thank you German airport police guy

Attached: images (16) (7).png (552x555, 22.54K)

I'll do when scamming old people stops being such a big industry in your country.

Also I can't take seriously people with an idian accent (not racist, same goes for the people of Québec or Belgians).

Indian scammers scam Indian people, we aren't rich so they don't even put effort into its just annoying 24 hour spam

this is the biggest bs of the century

what about your accent? just as bad

i wont redeem

It's the truth though
Read the Bhagavad Gita
Basically Indians don't have a moral system like westerners do, nor do they have any real ethical values
Essentially all actions in Hinduism are judged by whether they advantage the doer, if they do it's permissible even obligatory
If there isn't then it's dismissed
Ofc you have some variance in India due to the impact of Islam giving Indians morality but still people cling to the old ways
Scamming an elderly person of their savings is small game compared to what Indians feel obliged to do

if you post here instead of posting on quora or r/india learn to handle the banter first. desu personally i close thread when i see indian flag

Which verse from the Gita supports that worldview?

Yea, it reminds you of us eating with our hands dont it? Hehe yum yum

There's no one verse that you can pick out user, the text goes beyond a simplistic interpretation
The closest is when Krishna (actually a diety inspired by Christianity) tells Arjuna that he must fight

sorry sir.......

Well the conclusion you drew from the Gita is very weird then. Krishna didnt command Arjuna to fight because advantageous for Arjuna.

SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR SAAAAAAR

Attached: day of the loo.jpg (1196x1787, 598.93K)

Yeah I'm sure that's why :^)
Search up Taqiya

>Christianity
come on newfags

Attached: images - 2022-05-23T163021.110.jpg (553x554, 24.89K)

Poojeets are cocksuckers without honor, they cucked themselves with both English and Muslim influence.
Orthodox Christianity is the only way for India to be saved. Not even memeing.

Attached: scale_1200 (6).jpg (700x525, 115.49K)

Please come to China and spread the Orthodox faith friend

poo in loo

>Please come to China and spread the Orthodox faith friend
God I wish. Actually I love India and Indian culture.

Attached: VID_20210407_020315_513_1.gif (368x652, 2.27M)

How does Taqiya matter to me? Anyways, I dont care to argue. Believe what you want. I'll just remind you youre a retard everytime you make that post.