German women are ugl

>German women are ugl.............
APOLOGIZE

Attached: 1653255707729.webm (576x1024, 1.84M)

No, I will fuck that goblina and call her ugly

Hot.. but she looks like she got med genes too which would explain her beauty

looks latinx to me
t. türk

it hurts me i am so unworthy of an attractive young woman like this

I swear german women deserved everything what happened to them after WW2 and I hope the russians do it again. This time I am gonna help them

keyed

she only fucks BBC btw

:(

Attached: n2eNAxkdRXiht6np1T_FP0RPpoN0KUGO-78qsNqbA4I.jpg (960x628, 208.27K)

too brown
looks like my sister

Attached: 1638743389780.jpg (500x669, 45.14K)

She looks like she exclusively fucks Turks

this is a 23 year old german girl i matched
i am türk btw

Attached: lena.jpg (576x1280, 99.76K)

nigga she is 40

You are lucky I never got females

How is this a difference of only 4 years????!!??!

Wo cares about

I literally thought of that. She doesn't look like she's 100% european. Idk, I could be wrong.

I'm a woman myself and I feel ashamed I don't look like that, even though I am 19 myself, kek.

kys

cry more cracKKKer

Attached: aa.jpg (576x1280, 118.06K)

I wanna SEXO her

brown hairy manlet

i prefer lena meyer l for me sir yes sir

come to greece

Thx for your self introduction sir

omg! is that a heckin' krautbimberinoo!?

Attached: 1587913418682.png (640x591, 18.19K)

Based
Natural girls > plastic thots

How do Argie women view Brazilian men? Obviously not me, but would you date one? How do you think the average Argie family would react in finding out their daughter is dating a BR guy? Does prejudice against Brazilians is really a thing? Please full honesty.

Hmm, that's an complex question to answer. I'd say most Argentinian girls settle with someone who's also living here, but Brazilian bros can easily date Argie girls. For some reason, in the college where I want to study, there's a LOT of Brazilian students. (Medicine, if you're wondering.)
Some people can be kind of racist, but most dads wouldn't care as long as the BR dude speaks spanish, has a decent job, and is not a lavished pervert who wants to give his daughter like 30000 macaco children, kek.

But rich people (we call 'em "chetos") are quite racist and view you as monkeys. The rest of us are impressed at you, since your economy's definitely better than ours, lol.

Welp, thanks for the overview.