Does your country have a belt of countries that worship her?

Does your country have a belt of countries that worship her?

Attached: Poland worship belt.png (655x600, 77.77K)

>her
It's called "Ojczyzna" - "Fatherland". Fuck off with your matriarchal bullshit.

"Ojczyzna" is a feminine noun though so even in Polish it would be "her"

This is true. Why do they always choose to immugrate to Poland and not Germany or UK or something? They should go to Germany to combat the other foreigners there

no

I think immigration to Poland was always easier than to Germany for them, might have changed after the war started when western countries easened immigration rules for Ukrainian citizens

Should\ve added Lithuania mayhaps. I LOVE POLAND, though.

>Should\ve added Lithuania mayhaps

they don't worship us tho, even if we like each other now more it's still nothing more but friendship

Isn't "country" or "kingdom" masculine in your language though?

kraj (country) is masculine
państwo (state) is neuter
królestwo (kingdom) is also neuter

>country

depends on translation it's either masculine (kraj) or neuter (państwo)

>kingdom

neuter

i worship proland

I'd say Poland could be a "he" then. Not sure.
Portugal comes from "port" which is maculine, so we don't have this problem.

>I'd say Poland could be a "he" then. Not sure.

"Poland" (Polska) is feminine in Polish, even though the root "pole" (field) is neuter.

it comes from polanie not pole

and Polanie comes from pole so what's the difference

lately ive been seeing omanis speak in a way that resembles gulf arabs (replacing q with g) i want to kill anyone who speaks like bedouin trash holy shit

do Omanis seriously think they're some kind of advanced civilization like Persia and Saudis etc. are uncivilized backward savages comparing to them? lmao dude

half of omanis are persians
we have never liked bedouins mainly because theyre sunni and we are ibadi
we've had a very old sedentary lifestyle here since the sumerians.

And I love em back for it
Pilsudski would be pretty happy with how things are going all things considered

this is some new level of wewuzing and I thought Pakis with their "we wuz Mohenjo-Daro, Persians, Turks and Arabs combined" set the bar really high

Latinos (except Mexicans and Centracas) come to Spain en masse but don't worship it.
Same applies to Moroccans.

I think Spain does have some higher level of appreciation in Nothern Europe, it's exotic enough to feel different but not so much and it's not that poor and unsafe.
It's not worship though.

>but don't worship it.

desu their obsession about Spain does look like worshipping even if they pretend they hate Spain they still copy everything from there

they almost rival the power of "WE WUZ MAJAPAHIT AND SHIET" of Indonesia. almost.

The entire world

Attached: 028C11F3-B62A-4472-B0FD-C70998F34317.jpg (1080x1440, 378.38K)

The obsessed ones are mostly commies who hate Spain and Spanish people for stuff that happened 500 years ago.
Normal Mexicans are either indifferent or have a slight distaste for Spain as a country but think Spanish people are hot and they would like to mejorar la raza and shit.