Attached: 2397856.png (1212x659, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3u8o6MiXzjE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_Valley,_Fethiye
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KARA

BOĞA

Attached: 32095.png (720x892, 609.33K)

>Turkey average male height: 176.36/5 ft. 9 in.

move to germany for better life

Attached: Almanya.webm (576x1024, 2.73M)

no

i am happy in my homeland, we literally have the most beautiful nature. i won't move for some country with depressing climate, cloudy and cold most of the year

thanks for the offer tho

Attached: 923568.png (1168x878, 1.51M)

argentina and turkiye and brother natios

Both are shitholes with no future

seethe and cope chud

why Turks stick to their nationalist European-like state identity instead of dropping their language, fully embracing islamic identity and join the ummah to create one cultural space together with Arabs, Persians and Pakis?

islam only hurts us.

Because atashirk may he burn in hell indoctrinated the turkish population so much that they believe he is some sort of demigod sent by the heavens to rescue Turkey, but allhamdullilah Erdogan is destroying k*malists and is reintroducing Islam into Turkey. K*malists will soon be hunted down

>European-like
kek
We taught Europeans how to be a nation.

While the Turkmens in Anatolia described themselves through their nation, the peasants of Europe were not aware of the life outside their village. Modern European identities are funny to us because we are the bearers of two thousand years of steppe morality and identity.

Attached: 84304109.png (255x255, 30.53K)

why do Pakis love Erdogan more than Turks?

youtube.com/watch?v=3u8o6MiXzjE

Attached: screenshot-www.youtube.com-2022.05.15-11_27_01.jpg (736x189, 23.47K)

>While the Turkmens in Anatolia described themselves through their nation, the peasants of Europe were not aware of the life outside their village. Modern European identities are funny to us because we are the bearers of two thousand years of steppe morality and identity.

But "Turk" used to mean just "peasant" for most of the time in the Ottoman Empire and Turkish language was only spoken in rural areas as the elites were either hellenized or persianized. There was no Turkish nation in a modern sense until Ataturk.

holy kek, are you trying to be edgy or are you for real?

Attached: Oghuz.jpg (1079x1205, 117.69K)

The only people that hate Erdogan are k*malists because they are like little children, the very first moment that another political party was introduced into turkey they instantly lost the vote. K*malists are fascists who can't stand the fact that Turkey will always be a muslim country so they badtalk everything. Most turks on this board are k*malists so you will see a lot of angry Butthurt against Erdogan

all I see is Persian script there, where are the Gokturk runes?

>Most turks on this board are k*malists so you will see a lot of angry Butthurt against Erdogan

Yes, I've also noticed Turks here are very different from average Turks, but I guess the mere fact they can speak English makes them already part of the small educated elite which tends to have more liberal (in terms of societal norms) and nationalist&anti-religious (in terms of politics) views than average Turks.

That's why they will never understand why Erdogan keeps winning no matter how much they and their urban elite friends seethe and cope.

>all I see is Persian script there, where are the Gokturk runes?
You are certified your retardness with this comment, lol.

Kemalists are the ones who did the cultural destruction.

Turkic nationalists saw not much of a conflict between Islam and Turkish nationalism (hell, even Yusuf Akçura wrote for Islamic magazines and Gökalp until his late years promoted Islam as a part of Turkish identity), it only became a conflict once Kemalist-nationalism came along, which promoted cultural Westernization (as a prerequisite to embrace Western civilization, the only civilization in their eyes) and because it was materialistic (thus more emphasis was put on race/anthropology which could be scientifically proven, rather than culture).

Let me give you example.
Peak Kemalist moment: whining about muh Arabization polluting our authentic culture but trying to popularize Ayaz Ata, something most Turks didn't know about until a few years and was a Soviet invention to make the Turkic peoples more cosmopolitan as it has nothing at all to do with Turkic mythology.
These people will use whatever argument of authenticity they can find to shit on Islam.

Turkish-Islamic synthesis isn't a newly created Cold-war era thing, it was the part of us from most of our history. Its even started at pre Seljuk times, we can't just delete it, it's really stupid move what Kemalists try to do. Its just like how Catholicism is part of Italian identity or Orthodoxism is part of Russians or Greeks.

VGH... my eyes have seen turkey only from the shore of rhodes, where is this from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butterfly_Valley,_Fethiye

ive heard of this but i wouldnt like to believe it, it seems too weird

Attached: 1641919753780.jpg (1170x689, 132.43K)