Boohoo I killed so many people in the middle east

>Boohoo I killed so many people in the middle east

Attached: _80295535_80295534.jpg (640x360, 22.2K)

Why'd you start this thread?

>waking up at night screaming "FUCK SAND NIGGERS"

You wouldn’t understand, you haven’t killed people in the Middle East.

And then I gathered hundreds of pussy, killed 2 criminals when they were stealing my car and I am "victim" of PTSD. Please bring the pussy to me.

you see the problem was he thought that middle easterners were people

cia propaganda

lap it up, faggot

Attached: glowing.png (427x400, 69.03K)

>As he got out of the truck, two men approached. Both had guns in their hands. One pointed his weapon at Kyle. They told him to hand over his keys. Kyle was out of the truck, on the passenger’s side.
>“I told them I would get them the keys,” he told me. “I told them they were in the truck and to just let me reach in.”
>As Kyle turned, leaning into the open passenger door of the truck, he reached into his own waistband. With his right hand, he grabbed his Colt 1911. He fired two shots under his left armpit, hitting the first guy twice in the chest. Then he turned slightly and fired twice more, hitting the second man twice in the chest. Both men fell dead.
>Kyle leaned on his truck and waited for the police.
>Kyle told me that he knew the tape was out there somewhere, because he would randomly get emails from police officers all over the country, thanking him for “cleaning up the streets.”
This was a bigger contribution to America than all of his military service.

>Lying faggot in love with his own legend gets killed by autist with PTSD
What a hero

In reality he probably was proud of all the murder he committed.

How did Hollywood let Clint get away with making a conservative propaganda film?

True. Punishment to stealing needs to be death.

didn't even happen, Chris was a lying faggot

why do americans love feeling guilty about killing innocent people?

Unfortunately, that would result in more victims being killed to prevent witnesses. However, a thief being killed during the act is always a cause for celebration.

So was this. Lefties were screeching on Twitter how scared they were to go out "peacefully protest" after he got acquitted.

Hopefully Putin gets a few more before midterms.

Attached: 26DBE12D-612F-41B8-8734-068A7486CBBD.jpg (794x1024, 134.59K)

Funniest shit I've read in a while. I can't believe there are adults who make shit like this up, lmao.

Short-sighted retard. As long as the current system remains, those two dead guys will keep getting replaced by more stupid kids.

wasnt the entire thing revealed to be a crock of shit?

Attached: 9e7.png (1000x1000, 368.42K)

He also wrote that after hurricane Katrina he sniped like 30 looters. Kyle was so full of shit I bet he vacated half his body weight in feces when he died

>He also wrote that after hurricane Katrina he sniped like 30 looters.
He doesn't look Korean.