ESLs be like

ESLs be like
>I am going to meet an ukrainian in a hour

Attached: 1633819207605.jpg (240x240, 13.45K)

This is an shitty thread

EFLs be like
>'Break a leg'

Most EFLs can't even use then/than properly.

>ESL cope

>ESL cope

It's always funny to read these kind of threads because EFLs don't actually notice the mistakes ESLs make. EFLs barely have a grasp on their own language.
I'm the same to portuguese, I speak "wrong" all the time. I'm not really aware of grammar.

how about you shut up than?

wow he made the joke!!!

it doesn't really matter about mistakes as long as it doesn't fuck up the flow. like ”an ukrainian" is the speech equivalent of jamming a stick in some cunts bicycle wheel

your just no fun

EFLs be like:
>my nose runs and my feet smell

Attached: 998d8d7du2.jpg (590x850, 158.55K)

ESLs be like "I go to shop"

Attached: 1650244640904.jpg (474x447, 24.92K)

Stop bullying me, I am doing my best

I'm ETL

"An ukranian" is such a basic mistake, most ESLs don't make it. Of course the ones who do stick out like a sore thumb. Picking a definite article isn't hard it takes 5 minutes to learn the rules.
I agree like language correctness is a only thing people care about to feel superior to others, and historically how the upper class desperately tried to distinguish itself from the plebs. How "correct" you speak doesn't matter as long as I can understand your point. Languages are a constant process of degeneration if the language doesn't serve you, you should make new rules.

I know a guy who isn't a native speaker of any language at all. He speaks broken Russian, broken English and very broken Chinese

based

true and ive noticed romanx countries don't have that problem when using english. its mostly slavic orcs who can't grasp the concept.
>Languages are a constant state of degeneration
i agree and i think people naturally find ways to make things easier including the way they speak. speech gets lazier and simplified over time. id imagine the 'n' in 'an' will disappear eventually as 'a' before a vowel isn't that big of a deal

>romanx

Attached: 1642705113254.png (665x608, 251.48K)

this, they really need to sort out there life

EFLs b liek
>I fuck wit cha, fool. Skrrra!

>mispell
>misspell
>missspell

Attached: 1557198513472.png (655x509, 48.31K)

Attached: 1651064752653.jpg (318x359, 33.81K)

What's wrong with it? I'm supposed to use "a hohol" instead of "an ukrainian"?

It's kinda weird how anglos have a derogatory term for people trying to learn their language, I doubt any other nationality would feel that way seeing a foreigner speak their language.

vocaroo yourself saying ukrainian

USLs be like
>Дoбpий дeнь, мiй iм'я Джoн.
>Я нe poзyмiти ти
>Cкiльки цe кoштyвaти?