Do people get bullied for their ethnicity/race/nationality in your country?

Sladjana Vidović (Croatian: Slađana Vidović, April 4, 1992 – October 2, 2008)[1] was a 16-year-old student at Mentor High School in Mentor, Ohio who committed suicide by hanging herself after enduring extensive bullying by several classmates over issues such as her ethnicity, accent, name, and appearance.[2]

Vidović's parents had repeatedly contacted Mentor High School staff to complain about the abuse their daughter endured at the school and her acute state of distress following months of "merciless bullying", requesting their concerns be resolved,[3] although staff failed to effectively address their concerns.[2]

The suicide of Sladjana Vidović drew nationwide attention to the bullying culture at Mentor High School, which had seen at least five pupils commit suicide between 2005 and 2008 due to bullying at the school.[4]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Sladjana_Vidovic

Attached: Sladjana.jpg (480x634, 41.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why didn't she just assimilate and shoot up a school

Yes.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Channon_Christian_and_Christopher_Newsom

She just needed a hug... Hate this world.

Attached: 1650628351769.jpg (2774x1993, 346K)

Living in America means adopting special snowflake mindset which means you should inflict harm on other and not on yourself if something goes wrong which is based

>in america people get bullied into murder or suicide
Wtf is wrong with your youth?

Attached: 1606753209806.jpg (1015x1024, 64.55K)

not from u... lol.

Bitch was 16 but looked 40

>As had earlier been the case at Ridge Junior High School, students would mock her for issues such as her distinctive accent and her name,[10] with classmates—some of whom had previously been her friends[7]—regularly referring to her as "Slutty Jana" and "Sladjana Vagina."

Attached: 761FC165-A81C-4EF6-8F96-5C6982DB0B53.jpg (734x699, 89.11K)

>Sladjana Vagina

Attached: F4532C4F-C0C8-4F84-BC12-95AF5796ED65.jpg (632x1952, 105.89K)

No way that doesn't happen in Russia as well. But yea, public school here is constructed via sociopathy

that's Slovenia stupid.

>At least three of Vidović's bullies made a point of attending her wake, held just days after her death. Reportedly, these three tormentors also mocked her body in her coffin at this service.[18] Vidović's sister would later recollect three of her sister's tormentors—in full view of her family[19]—approached Sladjana's open casket, then laughed, later commenting on social media sites such as Myspace that the pink dress and sandals upon Vidović's body—which she had planned on wearing to her prom—were unattractive.[20]
I assume pretty girls naturally become popular in school? They bullied her because of what? That they attended her funeral but talked about her dead body being unattractive is especially strange. How can you make your bullies hate you this much? I suspect her bullies were girls. Was it jealousy of her looks? Boys bully just for fun. Girls bully for a reason.

Anyways that's what you get for coming to burgerland nothing personal kiddo.

Attached: Apu detective.jpg (882x731, 112.95K)

Yea thought I was responding to the russian above them lmao

>going to a wake to laugh at the corpse of a dead teenager
How are they alive?

In rural southern German schools there is 0 bullying, I never experienced it outside of big cities and when it happens there it's mainly from immigrants.

>older brother would punch me or force me into stress positions to make me do the chores our mom told him to do
>later tell parents
>"don't worry, we'll deal with it... hey you, stop punching your brother"
>"okay" he replied
>then he would wait for us to be alone to punch me again for snitching
>have to defend myself
>throw an insult or punch back
>parents fund out
>"I'VE HAD ENOUGH, I DON'T CARE WHO STARTED IT, I'M FINISHING IT, YOU'RE BOTH PUNISHED"
>the person who's the aggressor gets away with it 50% of the time
>the victim is fucked in all scenarios, wether they defend themselves or do nothing
I've seen it happen at school repeatedly too. The authorities do not give a fuck about bullies, unless he violence escalates, i.e. someone fights back

I was never bullied. Or, more accurately, I was briefly bullied in primary school, but they left me alone. I don't think it really happens at all in secondary school. Students become mature enough not to participate in it by then.
America just seems like an incredibly dangerous and unpleasant place to live in.

why are anglo schools so fucking emasculated? i went to an international one and you would get in the same trouble as your bully if you defended yourself?

This was a bitter early pill to swallow. Teachers only cared about stopping bullying insofar as it stops giving them work. It's not about justice, they just don't want to deal with the potential hassle.

>I'VE HAD ENOUGH, I DON'T CARE WHO STARTED IT, I'M FINISHING IT, YOU'RE BOTH PUNISHED
Oh yeah, I've seen that too, in kindergarten and in primary school. I wonder why that is so.
Still, better to fight back, or the other guy won't be punished at all.

>16 years old
>looks about 30
slavic genes

How come her family didn't kill them?

Yeah I'm inclined to agree. I'm not a violent person, but if anyone did that to an immediate relative of mine I'd definitely kill them.

I sometimes wonder what sort of morbid fascination makes me open and read these articles. They clearly do nothing good to me, they only enhance my misanthropy.