How easy is it to leave it all behind and live in the countryside in your country?

How easy is it to leave it all behind and live in the countryside in your country?
Here, quite hard. Land is really expensive. Arable and profitable land especially.
Cattle is pretty cheap, nonetheless

Attached: 1652002280588.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

tver.cian.ru/sale/suburban/272052579/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is because as in spain land can be quite expensive if you remain in densely populated areas, but I don't think a piece of land in the appenines costs that much, even a huge one.
The problem is that it's very hard to do actually something there like building, farming or having animals because shitaly is an hellhole for bureaucracy. You must have a lot of licences and if you don't, stay sure that our country will beat the shit out of you

easier than trying to afford apartment in homocity

Yeah, here it's the same. You gotta have a permit even to shit.
Have you ever considered moving to the countryside? Finland has a ver comfy countryside

>nonetheless

Attached: nonethelessjak.png (740x724, 2.06M)

you dont need to leave anything but the city behind doing so here.

Im from countryside, but now live in city. I can always go to my cottage if i want so i dont really miss rural living.

Is it really that easy as just moving away? Norway sounds so comfy, I'd love to go live there
I'm jelly

our climate is fuckin shit, we need to have something to cope during summers (cottages)

Attached: d113713200-kesamokki-gz86.jpg (800x536, 213.89K)

Pretty cheap here, you can get big blocks of land in the middle of nowhere for a decent price.

Can you live off the land? Are they arable or in any way profitable enough to be relativelt self sufficient?

impossible

Youd have to buy a house in a small village to leave everything behind. Living alone in the forest won't work because the state requires you to have a connection with the water and electricity system. So off the grid is not doable.
Also housing and land is expensive as fuck, I'd live to do this in Bavaria but all the cool places are close to Munich and whoring yourself out for 2 years won't pay for the land I reckon.
Doesn't Spain have lots of "dead" villages you could move to? Your countryside is superempty after all

tver.cian.ru/sale/suburban/272052579/
Seems quite cheap. Around 40k rub ($680) per 100m2

Attached: 1645241343664.jpg (1280x576, 134.53K)

If you actually wanna have rural life in germany with house and some amount of land around it, which part of germany is cheapest to achieve this?

>Doesn't Spain have lots of "dead" villages you could move to? Your countryside is superempty after all
This happened because the EU made agriculture pretty much illegal.

It is very empty, which is what make it hard to live off it, since you're going to have to find buyers for your produce in the cities
And living completely alone is hard. But still, land is expensive, even if it empty. And you require all sorts of permits to do anything, and in many cases they wont be granted
Wow... that's so nice

>And you require all sorts of permits to do anything, and in many cases they wont be granted
Because the EU has made agriculture pretty much illegal.

Yup. FUCK the EU

>Because the EU has made agriculture pretty much illegal.
Eres tonto?

There's no rural Germany, there are settlements every 200 meters. We have no space.