Untitled

Attached: file.png (1125x1501, 2.74M)

Are you seriously implying that you wouldn't?

perfect for wicked witch of the west

why are jannies so afraid of this picture? Its clearly on-topic since we are discussing critically unacclaimed actress Emma Watson

So it's true then what they say? Emma Watson has hit the wall.

Looking thick, solid, tight...

The wall spares nobody.

harvey please come back

i dont feel so good harvey

Attached: harvested.jpg (1625x1518, 668.28K)

Are you discussing her? All I see is people making fun of her appearance. Nobody discusses her roles ever because nobody gives a shit about her.

the pic has her skin edited to make her look like corpse but yeah, Emma has hit the wall

Attached: FNvopziXsAYrhhB.jpg (1536x2048, 464.44K)

I'm not even from this board, I just saw it elsewhere and instantly pasted it here
Not surprised the jannies are malding, they should try dealing with some of the fucking frogposters after they're done taking their HRT
Peace

Why does this board shit, piss and cum every time someone ages?

They're afraid of advertisers pulling out over mysogyny

Bitch should have apologized

JK Rowling won

Because... the average poster here isn't even an adult. I'm near Emma's age so I don't make fun of people for ageing. Young people think it's hilarious but it'll happen to them. Everything comes full circle.

She just looks like your average 30 year old vegan whore

Attached: healthy.jpg (931x736, 96.89K)

"Actor/actress discussion irrelevant to roles" is an option when reporting posts.

She's just a bit too thin at the moment, the fact that you're having to photoshop pics to do your epic le wall meme kinda proves she's not gone majorly downhill

Attached: heightRequirement.png (1316x405, 65.78K)

why do a bunch of adult men discuss and gossip like some teenage schoolgirls about the appearance of an actress?

Attached: 675249-crypt_keeper_large.png (300x450, 356.2K)

What proof do you have that anyone here is adult or male? Let's hear your reasoning.

it's over

Attached: isäucco.jpg (240x240, 10.35K)

Since when Emma's been a crackhead?

Weisten really messed her up.

you need to be an adult to post here and i seriously doubt that any women browse this board.

If you can’t gossip you’ll never be able to talk to women

Since I fapped mostly to MILFs in my teens I've never had a problem with aging women. As long as they're not granny-tier I'm good to go.

Can be shooped into a trollface fairly easily

you dropped this, queen

Attached: the crown.png (600x496, 299.2K)

>it's another a bad photo of an actress popped so we're gonna spam it to call her ugly for 5 years even though it's just a bad photo/bad make-up/bad haircut/bad lighting episode

Attached: happy goose.jpg (480x603, 81.3K)

>seriously doubt that any women browse this board.

I saw the actual user data once and like 40% were women. As for the age requirement, I was posting on Any Forums as a teenager so that doesn't mean shit. I was a teenager when Any Forums was actually for adults.

I'll do it knowing that you're mad as fuck about it

This you?

Attached: cope.jpg (593x762, 290.88K)

>knowing
sure pal, you keep "knowing" that lmao you people actually allow anons to live rent free in your heads

MODS!!!!!!! All pedos must hang.