I dated a Chinese girl for a while who told me that Chinese see arabs and euros as two flavors of the same thing

I dated a Chinese girl for a while who told me that Chinese see arabs and euros as two flavors of the same thing

Attached: 1653289282445.jpg (979x583, 359.81K)

Pretty sure that’s a reverse cope for Euros and Arabs seeing all Asians as just Asians but with different degrees of tan and eye folds.

Based. The Abrahamic divide is artificial anyway

This
It's pure chino cope just like when they say that all wypipo look the same
It's an uno reverse card

How is not making a granular distinction between the different variations of Asian a cope?

Fucking weirdo
I actually posted that on /his/, then you just copy my post and make this
No, it wasn't about "look the same", just general obvious deviation of the same thing. "The west", and the Caucasian

Attached: adsdad.png (326x326, 171.29K)

>implycating arabs aren't the same as euros
>impling it isn't just a continuum anyway
>ipliticiting different religion makes a difference

I posted that on /his/ though

No you didn't you schizo freak

It's not cope, Middle Eastern people are the most closely related to Europeans, both genetically and phenotypically. There is a broad racial continuum from Europe to South Asia, meaning all of those groups are related.

kys

It was actually me you copy cats

It's mostly browncels coping like this. Europeans are very distinct from other groups, be it Middle Eastern or South Asian.
The only brown people that truly resemble Europeans are Latinos.

I'm pretty sure if Islam never existed there wouldn't be a huge difference between arabs/euros.

>The only brown people that truly resemble Europeans are Latinos.
Don't know what the fuck you're on about, Rajesh; but there isn't a single drop of eurotrash blood in my Native American veins.

I Iook mesoamerican as fuck
Chichimeca-Purepecha ethnicity

Attached: 1627943193589.jpg (1366x2048, 176.07K)

>a greek and a swede
>a greek and an arab
Arguable that southern euros are closer to arabs than nord.

American moment

>dated chinese girl
why are australians like this?

without the existential wars between Islam and Christianity, maybe?
Assume Arab conquests might still occur without Islam / Ottoman expansion. If these were Christian empires then other Christian states would not feel obliged to support / reconquest / may even ally with these arab-christian states against other rivals.
If places in the levant/north Africa were Christian for thousands of years what difference to say a Brit would a Tunisian be to a Spaniard etc. Idk.

I mean there are a lot of similarities in skull shapes
We are definitely closer to them than east asians

I've often wondered this, especially in the case of the roman empire
Because europeans still are genetically similar and shared similar cultures, but was there a sense of europeanness then?

That's not true
My 2nd cousin started dating an north african arab guy and he got a ton of shit from my family whereas people just don't care about family members dating white people anymore
They unironically thought he was a criminal