Broze

broze......

Attached: kinos and paintings.webm (800x1126, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiart.org/en/john-kacere
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's that painting with panties?
looks very realistic

made by some guy who only painted butts forgot his name

>anime
kys tranny

cringe

Attached: 1560112350631.gif (480x444, 348.82K)

Why is danzig shooting a light beam at that guy's face?

It's a great film tactic because paintings are specifically an artform where, at least in modern times, most people are at least vaguely familiar with them but not actually educated. Like most people aren't art aficionados where they know many specific artists and paintings, they'd probably just have a few favorites they know. And yet, they are still aware of a great many art pieces and have seen them before because they are so ubiquitous/referenced in culture/society even today.

So you get examples like this where, a lot of people will see the movie scene and it will hit them on different levels. A real art buff will just immediately go "Ah it's XYZ art piece, cool." but your average person will go "Huh, interesting scene but... why do I feel like I've seen this before? Why is this resonating with me?" and it's a powerful thing.

And that's a good thing.

who made that?

Anime is unironically better than nu-hollywood since there's no political shit involved. Be more respectful.

have grass

Whats the first bottom pic?

EVERYTHING IS
LE
SHIT

>ome guy who only painted butts
>forgot his name
A second of pain for this fallen warrior

Attached: Principal.jpg (746x625, 115.68K)

Ok i think this is him wikiart.org/en/john-kacere

Its true, there is nothing new under the sun

OMG this is HECKLIN KINO, they are... They are hecklin referencing the paintings, I know that painting when it clicked I said THIS IS KINO out friggin loud!!

>i am writing like this so i am funny, original and sarcastic ! haha ! xDDDD

Attached: soyjack 5.jpg (352x425, 26.95K)

It is. Thanks fren, you are a fren.

Attached: 1595903806427.gif (335x237, 1.81M)

Someone answer me dammit

you mean Hypnosis?