Israel doesn't NEED nukes

>Israel doesn't NEED nukes...

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: 1577202064139.jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Tunisia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

honestly if anyone needs nukes it's them

Of course it needs nukes. Nazi Germany needed nukes as well.
The question is if they should have nukes, the answer to that is NO, they need to be vulnerable so the invader rats can be driven out of Palestine

It does but not in the way you're thinking

i dont get how did best korea end up with all those sanctions legitimately defending itself from americans but israel gets to violate every un peace/security resolution, have nukes, meddle in elections, politics, banking, media, murder iranian scientists etc etc etc but has 0 sanctions

Disproportionate Jewish privilege and nepotism in Western societies.

Oh they need a nuke, alright

Attached: pepe-nuke.gif (300x168, 1.6M)

Israel is American-European colony for weapons and tech R&D.

>i dont get how
you know how

>so the invader rats can be driven out of Palestine
Where should they go?

>Where should they go?
Morocco, Ukraine, Russia, France, Poland, Ethiopia, Iran, Turkey, Georgia, Germany, UK, and the USA

Attached: the promised land.jpg (600x450, 69.35K)

Based

They could go back to their home countries, perhaps.

Picrel are the main home countries of Israeli Jews

Attached: 1622755715460.png (537x893, 46.75K)

Are you alright with your country accepting millions of Israeli refugees?

Don't forget Yemen, Algeria, Tunisia, Iraq, Hungary and Romania

Wow, they really are from everywhere lol

Attached: Israeli Jews origin countries.png (537x927, 58.34K)

Russia is Hebrew clay.

israel must be destroyed

You meant nuked?

We dont need nukes

I was referring to how many Israeli Jews have origins in Tunisia, and could thus return to Tunisia.

Understandable

How are you going to return the ones from Yemen? Also who is funding all these flights? Israelis are worse than Israel as a state, trust me. You haven't met enough of them.

Following independence, a mixed picture emerged. On the one hand President Habib Bourguiba was seen as having the most liberal policy toward Jews among the Arabic-speaking nations,[23] even going so far as to apologize to Tunisia's chief rabbi after violent anti-Jewish rioting in 1967.[24] However, anti-Jewish decrees such as the abolition of Tunisia's Jewish Community Council in 1958 and the destruction of synagogues, Jewish cemeteries and Jewish quarters prompted more than 40,000 Jews to leave Tunisia between 1956 and 1967.[25] By 1970, the majority of Tunisia's Jewish population had left the country.[26] Emigrating Tunisian Jews primarily went to either Israel or France.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Tunisia

I'm not saying they have to leave, it was just a suggestion that the most logical places for them to move to are their real home countries (the places their parents and grandparents came from). I'm neutral when it comes to this topic, I just find it interesting how the Israelis originate from many different countries, like Americans.