We are the poors now

>worlds biggest economy can’t provide the basic needs for its citizens so it has to get humanitarian aid like an African state
Euroriches… I kneel

Attached: 811E4A14-790D-4488-8AC1-74CEE4CCD35C.jpg (1284x2555, 1.12M)

Other urls found in this thread:

statista.com/statistics/264753/ranking-of-countries-according-to-the-general-quality-of-infrastructure/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks obiden.

all economies import idk what youre on about

why don't your women (she/her) just breastfeed them?

Not every woman can lactate, chud.

Seems too much percentage
It just seem America is a satanic society. I hope you bastards sink in the ocean. May California be destroyed for global peace and

American Government be like
*spends several trillion fighting in Iraq*
Also
*can't afford public transport and food *

Poor Ameribros. I hope someone is working on bug formula for toddlers already.

I think westoids are just retarded

why don't amerikkkan women just lactate?

that should be a minority, I doubt half of american women suffer lactating disorders

The president invoked his delegated executive powers used during war time. This isn’t your average trade, we are literally on welfare from Yurop

pls comrade I request to buy ur cheap petrol srry for sanction sir pls…

We bought and import them tho. This issue started over tariffing

but we can afford the bottom and we have the same quality infrastructure as you???
statista.com/statistics/264753/ranking-of-countries-according-to-the-general-quality-of-infrastructure/

>May California be destroyed
Think you are targetting the wrong state m8.
>some states are facing more severe shortages, includingTennessee, Texas and Iowawhere more than 50% of the top-selling products are out of stock, according to CBS.
Commie california is doing not so bad because of literal communism (people are forming adhoc groups of wet nurses to make sure babies get milkies by sharing booba duty or milk)

It's dry semen btw :)

Probably an improvement.

Attached: ameribabes.jpg (750x871, 523.24K)

nuking california would solve all this country's problems

It would dramatically limit America's cultural and economic relevance so in a way you are correct. It would solve a lot for world's problems by allowing Russia and China to fill the void.

Attached: baby formula.jpg (652x774, 271.59K)

sir Nigel pls I am srry for calling you Yuropoor please I need to feed my 5 kids McDonald’s is out of formula too

Just china, they would become the only world superpower.

i think this is the main reason why wypipo are so tall
my 5"11 younger brother grew up with baby formula and powdered milk
while i am only 5"5 who only drank breastmilk because we were poorer at that time

Made me happy to see this old meme find a new purpose.

Holy shit m8 no. You have been brainwormed by nestle propaganda.

if only there was a natural way a mother could provide milk to her newborn...

>Culture

most of that comes from boston or would be replaced by texas. Most of californias might comes from american reliance. California would be a husk without the US but the US would be much better off. Sounds like that dump are parasites.

We have more money than you and a higher QOL

self hating americans are cucks

This was discussed in another thread. American corporate society is configured head to toe to dissuade or even stop lactation.