Do speed freaks exists in your country too?

I hate this shit. Or I hate how much I love it. I've been up for 36 hours and probably won't be able to sleep for another 24. I try to quit using speed, but once the cravings get strong enough, I'm just on autopilot until I get it. I wish I never touched the stuff. Do people like me exist in your nation state as well?

Attached: drugpepe.jpg (300x168, 9.01K)

yea

meth is popular drug here

sick dude thanks for the (You)

yah

Mind if derail your thread just a bit? Addiction in general runs deep in family - my dad is an alcoholic, my older brother is a gambling addict who had to run away to the other side of the country to escape his debtors.

I tried really hard to stay away from that sorta stuff so now I just binge eat every week for a few days and then spend the next week or so dieting like crazy.

I've always wanted to try weed but I'll probably get addicted to it as well.

I thought drugs were a HUGE no in Japan? Like even weed is extremely taboo, isn't it?

get OD junkie shit

Hmm. We'll if you are able to control when you binge eat, then you at least have some control. Honestly, not everyone likes weed, but if you do like it and have access too it, then you might become a stoner. But again, if you think you will be able to keep it to a weekend thing, then I'd say try it out. Weed is one of the safest drugs.

Yes, it's a problem in the eastern states (former GDR) I heard. It comes in the form of crystal meth and is produced in Czechia ... which borders Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt and Bavaria I think. Being in the EU means tweakers can just walk across the border without checks and return with crystal for themselves and some more to deal for more crystal money.

I'm not really a junkie. I function normally, I don't cause problems, but I binge speed on weekends and I hate that I do. I hate this drug.

Of course they exist. Had a girl in my year that would do speed between classes lel.
How did you get into speed? Raves?

I love speed,gonna rail a line and hit the gym no regrets
Though speed in europe refers to amphetamines not meth,i think burgers mean meth right?

Interesting, I didn't know it was common in Germany. Does the EU generally have good drug/addiction treatment programs? They don't here. I'm able to quit for bits at a time, but never long.

how the fuck are the nips gonna cope?

Nah, I had used other drugs in the past, so I knew some people who sold it. I was depressed and didn't really give a shit, so I tried it. Wish I didn't.

>speed
>crystal meth
Blowing my mind here. It's just amphetamine in germany

yeah yeah
so speed or cocaine related drugs? almost unavailable here

>other drugs
Nice. What did you do and what do like best?

No I stay far away from those people

Cope with what? Japan is paradise.
Nah, speed is amphetamine here too. They are very similar, the only difference is that you can smoke and shoot up Meth which makes the high 10x better from what I've been told. I can't believe you can work out on speed, my heart couldn't take it.

The worst dug addict I've met is he local homeless guy who inhales solvents

EU is different from country to country. We don't have nearly as many therapy places as would be needed. Plus I think they are hard to get into. They don't just accept anybody. Usually you have to have a long arrest record and tried other cures I think. Maybe they're trying to weed out those that would relapse anyway.

My uncle was an alcoholic for ten years, so I know a lot more than I like about relapses. With drugs it appears you have to hit rock bottom a couple of times before you get the solid conviction deep inside that you have to change, and that you'll do anything it takes.

Attached: 1642398119657.jpg (553x555, 18.83K)

It's not nice. Well, some of them are. I've done most things. Opioids, weed, LSD, DMT, Benzos, DXM, Ketamine, Speed obviously, I think I'm missing a few, but yeah. Do you partake?

yeah im aware of the difference
I have not had heart problems ever with speed,lucky me. And luckily i never had the urge to stay up for as long as you do,probably because i dont use as much when im alone.
And when the party ends it ends you know? When youre by yourself you dont have that clean cut telling you to stop

I enjoy doing drugs. Had a huge mdma phase and almost fucked up my whole life. K is nice too but the adverse effects are scaring me. Psychedelics are cool from time to time.
Never touched opiods

Speed is ampethamine here too. Not sure why people think I'm talking about Meth. Though that is common in parts of the USA.
Yeah I figured they'd be rare there.
Generally a good idea.
Solvents?
Yeah, I think treatment places turn people away because not everyone is really ready to sober up. It'd be a waste. Like you said, you have to have a strong enough reason to want to stop and with the high you get from drugs, it really does take rock bottom to convince you otherwise. That's why I worry about my usage, because I still have a functioning life so I don't really have a reason to quit, but I know what regular use does to your brain.

>Japan is paradise.
Yeah 20 years ago MAYBE. The metropolitan is exactly like NYC without the smell

Do you drink when you take speed at parties? Because if I do, I usually don't have trouble sleeping after.
MDMA is very nice. I like to treat MDMA and Psychedelics the same and only do them a couple times a year. I've seen people who do psychs WAY too often, and they are just not there mentally if you know what I mean. Also MDMA is super neurotoxic and can cause permanent damage to serotonergic neurons if overused.

>Not sure why people think I'm talking about Meth.
Because meth-amphetamine is the more potent and more popular version of amphetamine?

But my animes tell me that japan is the best

I dont drink much when speeding,damage control haha
I like to smoke weed though,and a bong after the party puts me to sleep easily

Yes, I know, but speed refers to amphetamine. When you talk about methamphetamine, you just say Meth. Also to be a drug nerd for a sec, Meth actually isn't more potent, its increased effects only come from being able to use more effective methods of administration.