Child marriage is legal in 44 out of 50 states

>Child marriage is legal in 44 out of 50 states
>Between 2000 and 2018, nearly 300,000 minors were legally married in the United States.
>The vast majority of child marriages in the U.S. were between a minor girl and an adult man.
>In many cases, minors in the U.S. may be married when they are under the age of sexual consent, which varies from 16 to 18 depending on the state.
>In some states, minors cannot legally divorce or leave their spouse, and domestic violence shelters typically do not accept minors.
What the fuck is wrong with Americans? Literally a pedophile country.

Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 41.03K)

>pedophile country.
jews

>american christians marry 12 year old girls
Can't blame the Jews on this one, golem.

>Thinking this is a serious issue
Your brain on Reddit

>little girls being raped by creeps under the guise of "marriage" isn't a serious issue
Found the pedophile.

There's something not right about you if you automatically interpret 16 year olds (not little girls) marrying as getting molested by men decades older than them. I wonder what type of nonce fantasies float through your head all day, then make threads like this as some sort of "atonement".

You are the one defending child marriage, pedo.

I mean honestly I think getting married when you didn't even finish high school yet is pretty fucking retarded

like 10 percent of American youths' report being molested. You don't need to do all these extra steps.

meanwhile nwords shit out 10 children while your used up future wife settles with you at 30 and makes 1 kid at best

>16 year olds (not little girls) marrying
dude wtf I thought OP was baiting
how can you agree with a minor getting married when they can't even legally drink

Just because something's legal doesn't mean you should do it. These kids deserve having dumpster babies if they're actually that mentally unsound.

Kys pedo

but is still happening and will continue to happen because adults take advantage of them
and your law is allowing that

Don't care faggot. I'm only 20 years old, that's only 4 years older than a 16 year old. My dad's 9 years older than my mom, is my dad a pedo? lmao

>is my dad a pedo?
that depends on the age he had when he started dating your mother
thinking is impossible that your father is a pedo is like those mothers saying
>my child would never do something like that
when the police tells them the little bastard committed a crime

American protestant churches are pedo mills

pedophile planet, cope

There's a difference between a 20 year old marrying an 11 year old and a 30 year old marrying a 21 year old. If you don't see this then you're either a pedophile or a retard.

16 isn't a child

Hold on a minute pekka, we're not talking about 11 year olds. You even said it yourself, it's 16–18.

Child marriage is legal even for under 16s. You are deliberately acting stupid.