American babies are being hospitalised because there's not enough baby formula

>American babies are being hospitalised because there's not enough baby formula
fucking breastfeed you dumb cunts
You shouldn't give them that shit to start with, fucking goyslop that will turn them into frail little soiboi cucks

Attached: hate these people.png (438x503, 121.9K)

yeah

> American babies are being hospitalised because there's not enough baby formula

Attached: images (4).jpg (678x452, 38.26K)

They can’t breastfeed, breastfeeding makes womens tits saggy the more they do it

>wife says she'll breastfeed
>have kid
>she refuses to breastfeed it
would it be justified to beat her?

Yes but western societys are too cucked for that

We do it here

just refund kid at abortion clinic

I wish those places would take wives instead

>Shortage happens in uk
Nothing

>Shortage happens in europe
Nothing

>Shortage happens in America
OH MY GOD DO THEY REALLY LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT AMERICA

Nestle did a wonderful thing in Africa : they gave mother free sample, but just enough so they didn't have powder when stopped producing milk.
It's literally made so that woman don't have to bother with breastfeeding and hook them on the stuff.
Some women have hormonal problems and can't produce milk, and it's generally after they had already gave birth several times.
This may be the only case where it's justifiant to use some.
It should be on medical prescription only.
Fuck this shit.

American women are awful I'm not even mad

kys ogre

t. weak bones and small frame from having baby formula as a child

>Shortage happens in America
When one of the 3 superpower can't feed it's baby, this is indeed worth talking about.
Moreover, when something happens in the US, it's bound to happen in your economic vassals.

what a vile creature

based

They're too diverse to put a label. Some women can't lactate but some are just lazy.

I have never broken a bone but was put in many situations that would have broken someones bones. You're telling this to the worst possible person.

>some are just lazy
>some

Did you not read the UK and Europe part?

Imagine being a mother that can't breastfeed because of hormonal issues having your baby starve because lazy sharts don't want to breastfeed their own babies

Well, for what I know the UK is still in Europe, it hasn't move.
Secondly, do you care if I tell you it's hard to buy mustard and cooking oil ?
No, you don't, because my country is ruled by degenerates retards and nobody cares.

you don't suffer in france, the south is utopian tier

My mom couldn't produce enough milkies for me. I think I turned out ok but I can't help but wonder if I would be smarter had I been breastfed.

Attached: 1632953639494.png (845x1100, 289.79K)

>you'll be scrutinized if you have a small penis that still functions
>you get a pass if your breasts don't even work at all

>you don't suffer in France
Because ???
My country is being sold to ultra-rich and we will have to fight in the near futur to live a decent life.
How come I don't suffer.
The future is grimm.
>the south is utopian tier
You can't buy a house, it's full of boomer and Macron voters
People are obnoxious and it's even worse if you live in a city.

It's one thing if ahe couldn't produce enough and the other if she decided not to breastfeed you at all

Yeah I know it.

My cousins child was formula fed and given an Ipad on his 2nd birthday. Hes going to be fucked for life. Pretty sad honestly.

you should have died, that was nature's way of stopping her bloodline from continuing
but we live in the modern age so she was able to make up for her genetic shortcomings and keep you alive

your existence is an evolutionary mistake

Why tho? Boobs grow a lot! Have you ever seen a young lady that could give titjobs! No! So grow your wife boobs! Have baby!

>Imagine being a mother that can't breastfeed because of hormonal issues
their kids should die

You should die.

Truly the society of not my problem.

Attached: american society.webm (480x853, 2.43M)

I will personally turn it around if I have to. Poilu sacrafice will NOT be in vain :(

Evolution isn't real faggy atheist bastard