Why is Ethiopia so underrated? It has an extremely rich history, unique culture, incredible nature, and 10/10 women

Why is Ethiopia so underrated? It has an extremely rich history, unique culture, incredible nature, and 10/10 women.

Attached: gondar.jpg (1366x768, 297.99K)

poverty
war
crime
no infrastructure

because its population exploded from 4 million in 1900 to 120 million in 2022. it is very overpopulated and does not have the environment or economy to sustain its people. it will see intense crisis in the coming decades and already is in a state of utter fucking violence and displacement.

It's a shithole. And while its history is impressive by African standards, it's completely irrelevant to global history as a whole.

>poverty
Ethiopia has the fastest growing economy in Africa over the last 20 years
>war
Kino
>crime
Addis Ababa is one of the safest major cities in Africa
>no infrastructure
lies

Attached: addis ababa.jpg (768x519, 100.07K)

>completely irrelevant to global history as a whole
Completely retarded statement. The Abyssinian-Adal war alone had geopolitical ramifications for centuries.

No it didn't.

>10/10 women

Attached: 1626927215783.png (300x313, 42.32K)

Don't pretend like you didn't just learn about it now. The Adal war was instrumental to containing Ottoman expansion in Africa.
Then you have a bunch of other shit like Ethiopians in the bible, the Askumite Empire trading with Rome and India, Prester John, the first and second Italo-Ethiopian wars, ect.

Ethiopian women mog almost all nationalities. Cope.

Attached: habe7.jpg (1080x1350, 199.51K)

>>war
>Kino
oh, so you're just a trolling retard. I'll just ignore your thread then.

Attached: ethiopia.jpg (1439x2354, 260.23K)

Poor and hot (firsties only like poor and cold cunts)

user, I think you just have bad taste in women

Fuck off virtue signaler! War is hell, but it's also kino and we both know it.

he doesn't have bad taste. he's just an incel who has gone so long (likely forever) without having sex with local women that he's now daydreaming of getting it in some foreign land.

Whatever. More Habesha pussy for me.

Attached: 1623956054_865_Habeshas.jpg (1080x1167, 218.25K)

>A stalemate against their Muslim neighbours stopped Africa from becoming Muslim even though west Africa was also Muslim and so was Tanzania to the south
>trading with countries that traded with everyone somehow makes you relevant
Guess greater zimbabwe is relevant too
>a few lines about some minor characters in the bible

>Prester John
This is so irrelevant that people don't even know where the nation is situation and theorised it may be Ethiopia

>and second Italo-Ethiopian wars
So your greatest call to relevancy is a failed Italian occupation?

Like slovakia is more relevant to geoplitical and scientific history than Ethiopia.

Shut up you dumb cunt. I've been fantasizing about Ethiopian women since I was a boy. White women are obtainable for me, but extremely boring.

Extreame Poverty & Civil war like conditions all time I guess, Other wise they would be at least Kenya/Tanzania tier in Tourism by now may be not exactly Thailand tier as Africa is not exactly every one's cup of tea but Unsafe environment & civil war deters most sane people, i for one would love pay a visit after i complete my studies...if the country exists by that time that is......

Attached: lalibela-illo.jpg (300x427, 30.96K)

Because its a bulbhead dickwasher shithole

You don't know shit, wikipedia fag. The Ottoman empire sent a full invasion force into Ethiopia (now Eritrea) and had plans to conquer all of Sudan and East Africa. I like how you conveniently left out the first Italo-Ethiopian war btw. Being the only African nation to avoid colonization is pretty damn significant.