RIP DC

Loses 65% of Joker's box office, their greatest hit, thanks to trying to cancel it
>They approve Birds of Prey with no problem instead
>Flops
>Approve Shazam
>Flops
>Approve Wonder Woman 1984
>Flops
>Approve HBO's Watchmen
>Cancelled after first season
>Approve The Suicide Squad
>Flops
>Approve Peacemaker
>No one watches it
>Shazam 2 is going against Avatar 2
>Flash delayed, Professor X should made more hype than it
>Aquaman 2 also delayed
All they have is the same thing they ALWAYS end up with: Batman and Joker. At this point it should be Batman Cinematic Universe. They fail at everything else

Attached: 1647344860819.jpg (1388x1195, 130.84K)

>should
Shoulder*

People don't ant to see Cena wrestle, why would they wnat to see him act? Biggest ratings killer in wrestling history.

who the fuck cares imagine making this thread you stupid nerd i hope someone stuffs you in a locker

I thought Peacemaker did well? Or was that hot air like "most streamed in Thailand!" type shit ?

Shazam was moved up though disneycoper

Look. 10 years ago people scoffed when "trust" was brought up.
>people will watch anything it turns out
Yeah, because the industry built a huge amount of trust for a long time. Now people do not trust fucking Hollywood to do anything with care. Obviously trust is important and people are not as stupid as corporate america thought.
Verification not required.

>Cancelled after first season
Literally every MCU disney+ show btw, all of them less popular than euphoria according to google trends

>Loses 65% of Joker's box office, their greatest hit, thanks to trying to cancel it

What?

No one watches it but it got greenlit for a Season 2?

Attached: file.png (650x220, 32.56K)

Knees and toes.

See: any CW show.

euphoria isn't dc and google trends is a retarded metric in the first place, atleast use actual viewership numbers

Season two is going to feature Peacemaker hiring a publicist named Snapper Carr, currently casting.

>google trends is a retarded metric
Disneycopers staying true to their name

It’ll be picrel

Attached: C600EFE3-59E8-4716-ACAB-194816448978.jpg (306x362, 27.09K)

>They approve Birds of Prey with no problem instead
>Flops
>Approve Shazam
>Flops

Those films were successful. This guy's on drugs i swear

Bro got his information on Peacemaker from a youtube thumbnail

They thought it was gonna flop so they split the budget with two other companies, and thus had to split the profit.

Leftists NEED the public to be unthinking drones. It justifies their mindset that they need to lead the sheep... with them not finding themselves cut off from their hobbies and dreams, of course.
>But if it turns out that the public won't implode if left to their own devices, how am I supposed to force people to pay me to have my dream life?!
Hedonism is liking tits and alcohol. That's what hedonism looks like.

shazam was successful, BOP was a flop, making only 200 mil is piss poor for a CBM that cost in the 100 mil range

>i want to play Catman

It got under 1 million viewers per episode in its first week.

Peacemaker and Shazam are both pretty fun. And I didn't even like The Suicide Squad very much. You're not wrong that DC is not doing a very good job though.