There's a nasty hatred for us and our country here

There's a nasty hatred for us and our country here.
Different from bants, different from irony or trolling.

I wonder why
How did France and French hurt you? Broke you?

Attached: 1524419200707.jpg (487x498, 46.77K)

I see no such hatred.

French is the best language and must be instructed in classrooms across the world

I love France but frenchpepo on the internet are kinda mean

French unironically can't speak English. Every French flag poster here is Algerian

the french are breaking their own country
i feel only pity

>here
You mean everywhere

I hate generalising, but every single time I or my family have been to France, we've been treated like shit. Maybe if you atopped acting like a piece of shit people would stop 'hating' you

I like France they make good bread

stop trying to make me join your new world heresy

Squint my brazilian friend, keep your eyes open, it is bizzarely common.
I'm glad you feel that way about our language. Merci.
I'm sorry to hear that my American friend.

Attached: 1631445579843.jpg (1432x1251, 413.41K)

nobody in the world likes the french

I love the French language and I have a French bf
Thanks, France!

Attached: dkljfsl.png (1000x800, 271.28K)

It's jealousy. France is the best country according to all possible metrics and they know it

Coming from our old allies, it breaks my heart.
Merci beaucoup, be happy together send him my regard.
American white bread is pretty good for sandwiches too.

I think french boys are cute actually

Attached: 1653287565243.png (546x454, 222.95K)

I have thousands of dollars worth of ww1 french artifacts and am learning more french so I can read and translate poilu letters. You think I hate you?

>we've been treated like shit
Don't go to places that have the reputation of having obnoxious people maybe ?
Every corner of France hate Paris, yet most people visit Paris and Bordeaux.

most of my friends in france live in the northeast, normandy, south, or around aquitane and brittany

you ain't cunts

are frenchmen in Blois assholes?

>northeast, normandy, south, or around aquitane and brittany
grim.
>you ain't cunts
thanks ?

I don't think.
Why ?

You're lying. How exactly have you been treated like shit?

You made the "Cuties" movie

frogs have been nothing but nice to me. They like being right but they're easy to work with. Most americans and I think the world really do only project onto paris.

We have a similar situation. Most pacific people go to the hellish wasteland that is LA and think the entire US is as stratified and homeless infested as that literal dump. They also think we're all new yorkers but I think we're lucky as americans. We don't have a major overarching capital. We have five seperated capitals. Washington DC for political, New York for economic, Boston for intelectuial and historic, Seatlle and Silicon Valley for tech, and LA for cultural. All of those merged together would be the average major capital like london or paris.

I shudder at how americans in such a city where all of those previously mentioned were merged would act. They'd probably be the most arrogant cunts on earth.

shut up fat

>They'd probably be the most arrogant cunts on earth.
Parisian are.
At least their rats aren't so cocky.

whiter than u muhammad

now imagine that in the dominant superpower and you see why I sudder.

Anglos hate you cuz everything they ever had is French, Germs hate you cuz you are their superior, Italians hate you for outshining them in last half a millennium, Africa hates you because you dominated them, chinks hate you because of anti-China laws etc etc

Attached: 1651685351522-2.png (900x720, 458.49K)

mutts just know that country mogs us in general

It doesn't mog USA, France is distinct for being an actual nation that created all of those things, American accomplishments are not any lesser than France's for being a nationless state.
France excelled in ideology and modern values with almost all states on this planet following France's ideologies, America is similar but in terms of technology.
Both are great countries that did grand things for humanity.