EU is America's puppe-

>EU is America's puppe-

Attached: jrjjp3r8j0191.jpg (1465x724, 97.5K)

America SHOCKED
EU rocked!

fuck bush and fuck anders fuckface rasmussen

now do Libya

why did you invade iraq

Had Merkel won the election in 2002, our country would have been red, too. Merkel's wanting to go to war with her good friend George Bush was the only reason why Schröder won a second term in office.

Fogh is unironically BFFs with dubya and he lied to the parliament about the invasion and Saddam when they were going to vote for an eventual participation in the invasion

Attached: 20080302-211840-pic-407331959.jpg (930x910, 107K)

all that opposition yet did anyone actually do anything? just virtue signalling to calm the sheep.

hmm yes today I will invade America (clueless)

Attached: 1642325708998.jpg (571x800, 141.63K)

even bush said it was a mistake lmao

This map is wrong

The Iraqi who came up with the story of the mobile chemical weapons vans in Iraq was actually a German BND source. He was so untrustworthy that his code name was actually "curveball". BND tried to warn the US about this, but Colin Powell went ahead and told this made up story to the UN assembly anyway.

>You forgot Poland
Pretty sure Poland going to bat for us is a big part of why Poland has one of the biggest armies in Europe right now. We probably gifted them a shitload of cash to join us on the wrong side of history.

I'm sure both Poland and Denmark sent five troops each to participate in the invasion, LOL.

Colin Powell's role was... complicated. He is documented as being skeptical of a lot of the intelligence and internally critical of the Bush admin's public rhetoric. (The Bush admin had some rocky bits in their relationship with Powell in other unrelated matters as well). So when it was coming down to making the case to the UN, Bush was cashing in on Powell's still-existing international credibility as an honest veteran military straight-talker, and telling him flat out to sell it. And it's a tough choice, because to a certain extent he thinks the intelligence is credible, since it's coming from the U.S. apparatus even though a lot of it's shaky, and it fits Saddam's M.O.. But he also has some idea how to assess evidence for relative certainty from limited information. And yet he has a duty to do his job at a critical time.

I don't want to fully excuse his role in allowing Iraq to happen, but I want to assert that he was not by any means a hawk in the administration.

>George W. Bush and his cohorts never faced war criminal charges over this

I think this is when most of the world woke up to the reality that there really is no such thing as international law or justice. There's just power. And if it's China's destiny to topple to U.S. empire, so bet it.

Attached: 1642866605895.jpg (640x646, 34.58K)

>muh wrong side of history.
dont feel bad the second you leave the Middle East the towel heads will go back to bombing each other and using god knows what else to kill each other

Putin's never going to face charges for Ukraine. Lawsuits might be filed against him before the ICC just like they were against the Bush admin, and domestically as well, but most will be thrown out due to lack of standing.

>were neutral
>still the only country who had missiles shot at it
i hate america

Attached: 1652562351209.gif (498x498, 2.04M)

now do libya, syria, east and west africa, and russia

What... the fuck... are you talking about. We literally provide you with about your entire defense budget, and sell and train you in most of your equipment, and even look the other way when you steal our nuclear weapons technology. Your missile shield (which stopped almost all those attacks) is provided by us with billions of dollars and years of our R&D at the cost of our nuclear treaty and relations with Russia.

People like you are the epitome of why Americans who are woke to Israel fucking hate Israel.

anglo moment

shut the fuck up with that billions of dollars bullshit, take that money and shove it up your ass, yeah bro, I'm sure that 0.7% of our yearly gdp helped us soooooooooo much
we could develop weapons much cheaper and better on our own, you pay us to develop for you, not the other way around. not to mention all the leeway it gives you in our politics, like in 2014 for example when we had the opportunity to rid of us once and for all but you forced us to stop because muh poor gazan civilians.

Death to shitraelis

>Lybia
NATO imposition of a no-fly zone in 2011 was the extent of the operation. New NATO mission in 2015 vs. ISIL.
>Syria
The whole fucking controversy with Obama was the fact that we DIDN'T attack.
>West Africa
What exactly did we do there when?
>East Africa
UN mission in Somalia in the 90s?
>Russia
Literally never set foot there after the U-2 was shot down.

You are a fucking embarrassment. I hope you don't vote.

"Greatest ally" once again.

Attached: 1642389785997.jpg (251x242, 11.24K)

kek

Attached: bush.png (754x711, 184.03K)

Can you do me a favor and name the church in ramla your grandpa hid in like a rat so I can go and spray paint an israeli flag all over it? thx bb

>Poland
spineless