Australia has a lot of female exchange students from Asia. Why? I don't know

Australia has a lot of female exchange students from Asia. Why? I don't know...

Attached: 1652152004856.jpg (960x1280, 176.2K)

bwc

Imagine the smell

too bad they hate white boys :(

Yea they enjoy white MEN

Every cuckstrayan Man should be bleaching those chicks, but nope....too busy talking with that retarded accent.

Black sexpat here. If I go to Australia will there be any attractive Asian women and hapas for me? All the black expats that go to Australia are stupid and just target the white women, but I’m smart.

>femal
mate I...

Just go to the Philippines or Thailand man. Asians seem racist as fuck to black people and black people seem super racist to Chinese anyway

Trust me, they get sent home different. Any Japanese, Chinese or Korean guys reading this thread should be careful with girls who did exchange programs over here.

Almost triples.

idk man the one encounter I had she didn't want because I was white. Chinese girls want to settle down with a Chinese man in my experience

Attached: 8AFHkf6.jpg (2560x1920, 1.52M)

I want westernized Asians and hapas though. It's so hard to differentiate normal girls from prostitutes in SEAsia.

>she didn't want because I was white
it's oover

>Why? I don't know...
Proximity

I was pretty drug fucked at the time and she was pretty trad. Wanted a yuppy not a hippy too

Attached: 1440126750604.png (394x439, 207.45K)

Why is her behavior so indecent.

You realize that the more you say it isn't true doesn't make it not true, right? the Latinaposter learned this mistake. why haven't you?

Attached: 1622324686402.jpg (5000x5000, 1.99M)

There are easier ways to vent ethnic frustration, bestiality pajeet

Old images from 10 years ago. All woc hate us, sadly

Do Australian girls likeLatinos?

I guess we'll have to stick to turk sluts and chinese whores

woc too, so they hate us.

>I want westernized Asians and hapas though.
Bad idea then. Most of them aren't.