I will commit suicide tomorrow in my country

I will commit suicide tomorrow in my country.
Will a similar thing happen tomorrow in your country?

No, I will not live stream and I will not kill anyone else with me.
No, the method of suicide will not be shower electrocution because I don’t have one and they are very safe if well installed.

Attached: DA95FBAA-0F5F-463A-9CAE-B5F92B4D32DB.jpg (1171x936, 86.98K)

why

I feel like I don’t have anything to live for anymore. Nothing brings me joy and i don’t have any friends anymore. I used to be the clown of our social circle but now I’m just lonely.

Stop being lonely then. Go outside. You will realize you aren't so crazy. Random people will sense you are sad and talk to you. If someone needs help, help them.
I can go pretty in depth here but I'd have to ask you questions like
What was your father like? Mother? Family? Last love. What was the first warning. When did you start isolating yourself.

The reason you want to die now started years ago an d led you down to this path. The rule that has guided you to this destination must be changed.
Give me info if you want.

Also I don't think you will kill yourself. This is a call for help which proves you want to live.
Everyone stumbles on the path, everyone needs help up sometimes.

Based gringo helping out.
Não faça isso, anão.

>What was your father like?
Cool but we are very different and not very close.
>Mother?
Crazy abusive bitch. My heath still suffers because of her.
>Family?
Same as father.
>Last love.
Sounds pathetic but over 10 years ago (I’m 28). I have difficulty trusting women.

>What was the first warning. When did you start isolating yourself.
Mind fog followed by already treated crippling depression. I used to be smart and funny and then became dull and slow. I couldn’t perform basic mental tasks, became very boring and people drifted away.

I don’t want to die but I don’t want to live. I might very well do it this time.

It's over

Do a flip

Don't do it. Work on self-improvement.

Attached: 7FDBE272-B6D1-4648-94CD-ECCF1E77BD90.png (244x233, 68.47K)

Please dont bro. Think of all the fun times to still be had on this board, think of your mom and pets

I might, the building is 20 stories high. Could do multiple flips.
My cat will be sad, true. He is a very sweet boy.

haha LOOOSEEERS haha what a shitty thread

Lol of course its a fag

in this shower the phase is disconnected and it has 2 grounds?

It's literally not worth it though, all jokes aside. I survived 3 attempts and you will probably survive and make yourself more miserable. Instead of putting energy into things that don't make you happy, just do things that do make you happy

Yea please dont bro theres so much to live for
Think of all the niggers that are waiting to come to your country and fuck your sister

Don't do it bro.
Not worth it.

Need friends? Join a local mens group or hobby group. Even if they are losers, so are you. Losers can be friends too. They are usually good people in the same boat as you.
Oh also go to church. It's good for your soul, seriously.

Good luck user and hang in there. Don't make a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Hi, OP. I also want to kill myself, but I'll do it after my mother dies. Maybe by then I'll have my life sortes out.

As long as you're alive there's a chance for life to become better. Please don't do it.
>I survived 3 attempts
Man, you suck at killing yourself. That's something good, though.

The phase and neutral are green, they took it from an old washing machine.
20 stories high, I will not survive if I jump.
kek

Not. 2 phases and 1 ground. 5000w. I've never seen anyone die from it, maybe the first ones in history at the beginning of the 20th century were dangerous.
Se for verdade não faça. Sua vida é a unica coisa que você não pode perder, se de mais uma chance e procure ajuda.

It's harder than it looks, especially when you're under 18

I don’t think joining a group would work. This kind of stuff is just not for me.
I would like to change the world for the better but I’m losing hope.

>life isn't even bad
>just don't care and and don't want to live anyways

Same I guess.

The mind fog is protective action you have taken. You have numbed yourself to feelings up and down.
You used to be hyper vigilant to deal with your mother, always aware but always becoming more and more numb.
You opened yourself up to a new woman, and got burnt, so you probably shut yourself down.
Now any time you reach out and start feeling you probably shut it down again with stuff like maybe pot, escapism, fits of anger and job which are brief but go away.
It's your mind trying to stay in control. You have slowly been losing control of feeling which makes you very angry. Now you can't contain your implosive rage from loss of control and you want to gain control back the only way you know how which is cutting off all emotions by death, but you don't want to die.

So you need to live and feel everything. Anything that can trigger happiness or rage or anything you need to plug into and then it's going to hit like a flash flood. It will come out uncontrolled at first, weeping, tears you name it, but don't let it stop, it has to come out, be alone if you want when you do it, that is fine.

And you need to be social. It doesn't even need to be friends or family. It can be anyone and anything. Just sitting at park, just being around people, just talking if you can, you don't even need to talk.

Then look around, hear the sounds, feel the wind

That's what you have to live for, Everything. Everything is what you have to live for and you need to stop shutting it out. Life is pain and joy, pain will make you numb if you let it, but you must feel it so you can feel joy and life. You must take back control and here you are, taking the first step, calling for help. Don't let anyone make you feel bad for asking for help, they are too weak to do so, that's not your problem. And when you are strong again and feeling, you can help them and that will help you, because you will realize you have worth and all that bullshit your mother heaped on you was a lie.

Basadinho desu
Hope you succeed

It's actually 1 phase 1 neutral 1 ground

If i could get a hold of a handgun i would have killed myself already.

If i was american i would unironically have ended my life at 14

90% dos chuveiros são bifasicos no Brasil. Só 110v é neutro fase. E ele só existe porque tem lugares do Brasil que só chega 1 fase.
90% of showers are two-phase in Brazil. Only 110v is phase neutral. And it only exists because there are places in Brazil that only reach 1 phase.

I would but i have no pills and i don't want a violent death

Depende de região pra região, eu moro numa cidade 220V e se você fizer fase fase a tensão sobe pra 380V e não tem chuveiro que trabalhe com essa voltagem (pode até ter, mas n é comum)
Por isso eu disse que é 1 fase 1 neutro e 1 terra

Me too

aha, you have reverse compared to our colours then

Our colors are blue for neutral, green for ground and any color you want for phase

Do it turk

Obviously not OP, but this post helped me a bit. Thanks user.

>The mind fog is protective action you have taken. You have numbed yourself to feelings up and down.
I don’t know about that.
>You used to be hyper vigilant to deal with your mother, always aware but always becoming more and more numb.
True. Being the clown started so people wouldn’t pay attention to me but to the joke.
>You opened yourself up to a new woman, and got burnt, so you probably shut yourself down.
The depression started a few years after her. There wasn’t a good reason I guess. Just started feeling demoralized, I was always a dreamer, I wanted to change the world.
>Now any time you reach out and start feeling you probably shut it down again with stuff like maybe pot, escapism, fits of anger and job which are brief but go away.
Maybe but none of those example apply.

>That's what you have to live for
I want to make a difference american bro. I want to improve things but I feel like it’s slipping away.
I wanted to get a PhD and make a useful contribution but this country just doesn’t help.
Now there is this piece of software I want to develop, related to the subject of the PhD I will never get, I think it could be very useful to a lot of people.
But I don’t know. I don’t know why I really want to die. I start thinking of my friends and everything I missed and how happy I could be.

Also thanks for talking to me.

It may be that there is 1 blue and a green in the pic. But I have a blue light night filter on the monitor and I see everything green.

It's your mistake to make, but you will have a very heavy karmic debt to pay off for rejecting God's free gift of earthly life. This won't make things any better for you, far from it.

Attached: 9765386.jpg (1200x1851, 1.39M)

but in the pic you can clearly see 2 greens connected and one brown broken