ITT: shows with "Reddit energy"

ITT: shows with "Reddit energy"

Attached: 71kYtNr57oL._SL1500_.jpg (1043x1500, 155.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vzLmm0wa0Hs?t=237
youtu.be/FlmdH78T7Ao
youtu.be/uz29uticRHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

South Park

>le reddit boogyman

sigh

>Reddit
Stop trying to fit in.

this fear of reddit is so stupid and gay.
like 95% of users there don't even know about this website. but yet you're so scared that it lives in your bed 24/7 without paying you allowance

>run out of jokes
Naaazziiiis

Attached: RAM_S2_Ep205.0.0.jpg (1400x1400, 206.23K)

that dumb MDE show that gets shilled here all the time

The Office is the penultimate reddit show, with Jim being how redditors like to imagine themselves and how they portray themselves when they write shitty short fiction about themselves. Reality is they're not even Dwights or Michael Scotts. They're David Brents from the original UK The Office: shitty people who do shitty things thinking they're clever and the reality winds up proving them wrong and shitting on them.

Didn't their subreddit get nuked years ago?

the fact that it existed at all in the first place and was run by the main guy is kind of a slap in the face if you ask me

"lol so randum" existed long before reddit

perfect strangers? Reddit? Don't be ridiculous

youtu.be/vzLmm0wa0Hs?t=237
actor on the left gets killed in the langoliers, right?

youtu.be/FlmdH78T7Ao

Being afraid of Reddit is the most Reddit thing ever
Also what the fuck is Perfect Strangers?

propaganda to force the acceptance of immigrants

>friends ask if I've watched Rick and Morty
>say I've seen a few episodes, but it's overrated
>they flip out and demand we watch the recent episodes to prove I'm wrong
>they never laugh once while watching, not even a chuckle
I thought this was supposed to be the greatest animated comedy of the 2010s?

A sitcom that was on when I was a little kid about a guy's cousin from a made-up country in the Balkans. Don't remember much about it, other than Balki (that's his name) curing a horse by feeding it some Old Country remedy through a giant striped straw, some enemy from the Old Country come over to New York or whatever to literally box Balki's ears in vengeance (you know, removing them and putting them in a display case), and a cheesy-ass theme song that's ear wormy AS FUUUUCK.

youtu.be/uz29uticRHQ

You're right. At the time /r/MDE existed was when there was coontown and fatpeople hate so i guess racism and fat shaming is reddit as well.

If you don't realize why reddit is bad then you need to go back. Sam Hyde fans are the biggest faggots to grace this site so it's not surprising most of them loved plebbit.

Attached: reddit.png (757x443, 41.02K)

>If you don't realize why reddit is bad then you need to go back
MDE had a pretty active board on the old infinity chan. Does that make image boards bad as well? I know you're some trannie or nigger assblasted about the cup toss sketch so don't bother replying

Sam was never in charge of the imageboard, reddit was his chosen platform at the time, cope harder and go back.

>reddit was his chosen platform at the time
You mean at the time when /r/coontown, /r/fatpeoplehate, and /r/jailbait existed? It was a popular website at the time that had allowed a modicum of free speech, totally different to today's reddit. I'm not sure why you're this desperate to associate MDE with reddit, a website that went out of its way to ban the subreddit before they even cracked down on everything left of maoism.

>observe as the fresh redditor struggles to find his way outside of his mde subreddit echo chamber. it's a frightening world outside of that bubble - here he's greeted with differing opinions about his k-list e-celeb and he's unable to cope. will he retreat to reddit to report that Any Forums has "lost its way", or will he continue to shill in vain?