What's the Any Forums consensus on Columbo?

What's the Any Forums consensus on Columbo?

Attached: Columbo .jpg (1080x1857, 458.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/e_LL_XyXH28?feature=share
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's based
/thread

Attached: tfw it gets worse in season 2.jpg (1431x945, 97.53K)

>One more thing
I want to punch him so fucking bad. He's like a mosquito. He gets you to like the bad guys and hoping they get away with it, fuck he's annoying.

youtube.com/shorts/e_LL_XyXH28?feature=share
he's cringe
/thread

>fuck he's annoying.
YOU GOT COLUMBO'D BITCH

Did Columbo get a resurgence on Tiktok or something? It's getting a lot of threads lately.

some zoomer eceleb made some epic memerinos and made the show popular with zoomers

You root for murderers?

So I was close enough. It's sad that I find out that the kids these days have a new meme of some bullshit because it gets posted here a lot more than usual.

This happaned

Only when it comes to Columbo. I want him dead.
But not really, I love him and I love to hate him.

based
kys zoomer faggots

columbo is too close to columbus who is a racist genocidal maniac who should be wiped from history.

Great Character but the show is too slow of a pace. Everything is long shots not everything needs to be. I don’t need to see Colombo get out of his car and walk up to the door

doctors do amputate for these people
you usually have to go to mexico or something to get it done

We've had fairly regular Colombo threads for 8 years

no , its tranny zoomer shit

With Columbo it is a bit more complicated. You know who the murderer is in Columbo from the get-go - the show starts with them committing the act. You also know that Columbo always gets his man.

Therefore there will be a small level of sympathy for the murderer, from a detached story telling perspective. Not too dissimilar from how you might root for Tom over Jerry.

His tactic is to pretend he is dumb so that the arrogance and true stupidity of the murderer gets him. Have you ever seen a real interrogation? A good detective never reveals his cards. He will listen to you, nod to your ramblings as your self-convictions are piling up. You already said so much you are not going home tonight, but you don't know it yet and the detective is pretending your jokes are funny. Yeah man you are so funny, just keep talking, I love you, tell me more.

>Not too dissimilar from how you might root for Tom over Jerry
>kid me roots for Jerry
>adult me thinks Jerry is a sociopathic cunt

Sure, but not with this frequency.

I've always root for Tom since I was a kid. Just feel sympathetic towards him and jerry is a fucking dirty rat

I haven't watched a lot of episodes. But it sounds like vanity is always the bad guy's downfall. And they're too stupid to see through Columbo's dumb tricks. But like I said, I haven't seen enough of this show to give a decent opinion.