What are you doing with your life?

What are you doing with your life?

Attached: 1640929285027.png (971x845, 622.9K)

Nothing. I'm too scared to live

achieving immortality

suffering

Planning my suicide

Attached: rwj-ray-william-johnson.gif (640x480, 4M)

Based

Can someone just put a bullet in my skull already?

dying

Attached: 1516837376841.gif (180x204, 513.42K)

Nothing. I have nothing, i have no affinity, i am not charismatic, i am not smart, i am not athletic, so i just sit in front of the PC.

You see it homie

watching sports while having beer wiht the guys

living

>Nothing. I'm too scared to live

Attached: 1618104948213.png (502x601, 182.78K)

About to graduate college with a bachelors in accounting. I've already forgotten 90% of what I "learned". Hopefully the training for whichever firm I end up with will save me.

I want to kill myself but I don’t want to blow my brains out since there may be some sort of exalted experience that occurs at brain death when it starts being starved of oxygen. I don’t want to miss out on that but I don’t know any other methods that are quick and painless

making vaporwave in fl studio

arguing with people until I feel it's complete and then do something else.

most likely. it's not like you learn anything of value in college. it's all about the certificates

share your channel i recently got into vaporwave

Hey, me too!

I'm constantly procrastinating on my VN project, and drawing sluggishly commissions, while living at the hook of my high maintenance semi-depressive father.
It's a headlong rush, if i get a job or go back to uni at 24, it'd feel like a loss, these last few years of NEETdom will turn into wasted years rather than the prelude to my success.

Attached: 8745549887.jpg (401x367, 29.78K)

I'm doing all the normal things while I silently obsess and suffer over my fucked up family issues that never give me any peace.

ive been writing recently at its very angsty
but I dont care

Got free school education
Right now studying in college for free (computer science)
Planning to go to university somewhere in the Kuban (Rostov-On-Don or Krasnodar)

Post some.

progressing to achieve my dreams but the progress is too slow because i browse this shithole too much

Dragging it out as far as I can before I an hero