The only way to civilize thirdies is through a brutal dictator...

the only way to civilize thirdies is through a brutal dictator, most will cope but it's literally the only way until a new educated generation is born

Attached: 195228.jpg (828x1427, 198.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1494870130198777863
forbes.com/sites/michaeltnietzel/2020/09/09/low-literacy-levels-among-us-adults-could-be-costing-the-economy-22-trillion-a-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I kinda agree on this

Attached: 1653249255304.jpg (402x366, 37.46K)

yes they are but you need a certain level of education to maintain a decent functioning society with safety and security

>a continental power with 73% literacy rate

Attached: E711gisVUAA-2XF.jpg (636x768, 58.31K)

Actually true, thats why chile was the only decent country in latam until now,, however educated people often devolves into martyr behaviour, inferiority complexes because they're sheltered and childish capricious and unpragmatic midwit mentality.
Which is why the forementioned now turned back to the latam uroboros and is becoming a shithole again

Educated societies are sliding into moral and demographic decline

Education is a cope, you can't think your way out of emotional human problems

Everytime i read somali anons posts i read it with the voice of the pirate from captain Philips movie

>the only way to civilize thirdies is through a brutal dictator

Don't tell him.

The problem is we delegate the work to the eggheads and nothing gets done because we don't have a government capable of actually doing things, wonder why the Afghanistan pullout was such a failure, or why the COVID response was a mess or why the infrastructure is crumbling?

Attached: mcmb.jpg (256x256, 4.74K)

I will start reading Sudanese posts with a funny Sudanese accent from now on, this is a result of your hateful actions and believing made up western propaganda on the noble Somali people

I do this with almost all flags

I read them with a very nasal voice mixed with an african american accent, their faces look like they have nasal voices

somalis sound like whitoids when they speak

>the only way to civilize thirdies is through a brutal dictator
tru

i genuinely believe the only way to civilize thirdies is by genetic modification or extreme eugenics

Attached: 1611359270831.png (894x773, 43.32K)

>Thirdies democratically elect a government that actually cares and wants to help the country
>Firsties don't like that thirdies are getting better and sanction the country, back up a coup, kill the president, and invade the country

>Thirdies get a ruthless leader that will "civilize" the country
>Firsties don't like that thirdies are getting better and sanction the country, back up a coup, kill the president, and invade the country

>Both options end up with such thirdies immigrating to firstie countries by the millions
Really makes you think

60% of americans read at or below a second school level
>178 million people in America cannot read above an elementary(grade 6/11 year old) level.
>twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1494870130198777863
>forbes.com/sites/michaeltnietzel/2020/09/09/low-literacy-levels-among-us-adults-could-be-costing-the-economy-22-trillion-a-year/
>twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1494870130198777863

anways, you try going from a medieval society with castles, camels and horses to having roads, hospitals, movie theaters, radio and tv all within 10 years lol
i wish i sounded like that i sound like a wh*Te
genetic improvements can happen gradually if you have
well yeah Firsties are one of the main reasons our countries suck but we have to start with ourselves first

>73% literacy rate
Better than USA if we talk about the country's de facto language.
You are getting beaned whiteboii

Chile never got better you retard, it just seemed like it because the 0,0001% doubled down on propaganda

true but not in the way most people think
centralised structures only require the vision, good will and discipline of a few elites who will impose their will upon functionaries. those elites might be kleptocrats or retards, but every once in a while you get a regime like tito, kagame, deng xiaoping etc. a dictator and central ruling body that gets results, even if there's no freedom.
more decentralised, "democratic" systems rely on a gigantic web of local elites. even if you have a few smart people in this system, they are lost in a sea of retards. plus patrimonialism and kleptocracy becomes more endemic because it's more spread out and therefore more resilient. plus, decentralised and democratic systems are resistant to change, as changes require concensus, therefore they tend to get too comfortable with squalor and local elites stealing everything.

uh user
dont check ours...

i should note that my view is for thirdie countries, not for politics in general.