Bros i pushed thru season 1 and almost finished 2 this shit is fucking kino wtf no cap

bros i pushed thru season 1 and almost finished 2 this shit is fucking kino wtf no cap

Attached: images (82).jpg (463x662, 43.61K)

>this shit is fucking kino
the first 2 seasons are not that good, but have really great episodes here and there, you just reached the good part, enjoy.

happy for you user, things only get better from now on

complete kino every ep

I enjoyed DS9 more but that doesn't mean TNG wasn't kino.
Only gets better.

second season has been pretty good so far you telling me this shit gets better

S3 is considered the best

Attached: 1539437475086.jpg (1000x1119, 182.47K)

after it trek goes downhill for 3 decades

Attached: tumblr_2185e569914ec334b0f954a641d82132_3e85e595_540.jpg (540x266, 36.34K)

>the first 2 seasons are not that good
on paper this is true, but i like it quite a bit
the actors seem like they are always on edge, not quite settled into their roles

You mean after DS9.

Apparently the writing staff/producers and the actors fucking hated each other in the first season.

I skipped the entire first two seasons of TNG and started watching halfway through the third and I liked the show a lot

damn that would explain it, you can feel the tension through the screen

i bet after each scene there was an altercation between everyone, LMAO

>missing S1 kino

Attached: 1615841644567.jpg (1440x1080, 500.06K)

>the first 2 seasons are not that good
get filtered. It's a great blend of old TOS episodes with the new cast.

I don't understand why people say this episode is racist when there is an entire movie about Wakanda and a fictional black country. That episode is just Wakanda in space

I'm watching it for the first time, and I've loved the vast majority of S1. Season 2 is definitely weaker and has a lot more meandering episodes, especially since it gets the distinction of containing a goddamn clipshow, but it has Dr. Pulaski in it, so all can be forgiven

>I'm a faggot
uh, ok?

>Dr. Pulaski

Attached: 1586040002829.jpg (400x600, 27.89K)

Nobody knew it at the time, but TNG would become the absolute peak of Star Trek and the franchise would never recover.

you mean after Enterprise

Attached: mirror babe.jpg (400x600, 33.67K)

Don't get too hung up on her, she gets booted after one season because her acting started to upstage old baldy.
But you'll get a good Klingon ark instead and the introduction of Trek's biggest enemy ever.

Attached: suckdis.jpg (457x708, 40.66K)

I pushed myself through all of VOY just to understand the Any Forums Janeway and Tuvix memes. Not worth it imho.

>based and Faith of the Heart pilled

FPBP. I practically skip all of both seasons on rewatches at this point, season 3 onwards is a huge jump in quality and comfiness.

Nah, I'm already in Season 3 so I know her last appearance was in that same damn clipshow. I've said it before and I'll say it again: it's downright criminal that she just drops off the face of the universe and apparently never shows up on-screen ever again.

VOY was the first trek show I actively watched when it aired. But I didn't stick to it and missed a lot of episodes.

I got back into Trek years later when I downloaded the TNG and ds9 who are now two of my top 5 TV shows. But I'm hesitant to revisit VOY and watch it properly for the reason that everyone says the same as you.

I always find Voyager to be the most comfy one in a way. Coolest ship design. Plus I like the theme music/intro the best.