To Americans

Where in Europe would you like to live?

Attached: ezgif-1-eb5498105c.jpg (2400x2400, 1.33M)

albania

Germany because it has superior quality of life (without being a meme non-country like Norway or Switzerland), good salaries, good work culture, and German is a bretty neat language.

why analbania

Austria maybe. I don’t know.

norway, sweden, or finland

Idk. Which European country has the ugliest people? That one I guess. I don't assume albanians are ugly. But all the northern European countries seem a little too preppy

South Italy or in Spain, id like to very much

I said Americans

Attached: ezgif-2-cf9317289a.jpg (640x480, 84.12K)

Norway, Switzerland or the Czech Republic.

Fuck you

Austria or Italy seem nice scenically and I like both of their languages, would learn if I was less lazy

Scandinavia, Iceland, Eastern Europe

Italy or France.

Czechia/Czech Republic
>Decent GDP per capita
>Relatively low cost of living
>Less stringent gun laws
>Good weather
>Good food and beer
>No muslims
>Family

Attached: praha.jpg (1920x1080, 447.39K)

Northern Italy, Austria, or Switzerland.
Scandi is a soulless wasteland. UK is the US but worse. France is black. Germany is Muslim. The Netherlands is ok. Eastern Europe is poor.
I would consider Slovenia too.
I've been all over Europe (and lived there), so my opinion is well informed.

I'm gonna say Spain, Italy, or France but that's just based on the climate and how the women look. I've hardly left my own timezone (EST)
No memes here: what European country do you think would appeal to an educated black 'murican? I gotta get out there and travel one day bros

Attached: bdjoe.gif (540x405, 634.25K)

What is the most lawless part of Northern Europe? Like somewhere I could build a compound and have minimal contact from the government.

finland :)

Iceland is the first that comes to mind. If I had to choose a place to be born and raised, it would be there.

UK because I am genetically a bong.
We may not be anything alike this day in age but It doesn’t change the fact that we are the same peoples.
Plus I like the geographic advantage of being on an island.

Norway, and it's not even close.