How does it feel to have lived long enough to see all your favorite franchises go down in flames?

How does it feel to have lived long enough to see all your favorite franchises go down in flames?

Attached: 7238944.jpg (1150x872, 84.61K)

It's depressing.
It would be nicer if there's at least good new stuff to fall in love with, but the decline in quality is everywhere.

Yeah thanks for that one faggot

Attached: tumblr_b7ea739207b9dd4c8fadd75e21e0c5fd_c2f911ab_540.gif (540x300, 1.19M)

you can apply this quote to rlm now just watch the latest botw now it was terrible...

Holy shit it's up thought you were talking about the blindfold picks

when was the exact moment you realized we're watching zombie BOTW?

Sad but true

Latest Breath of the Wild? Isn't there only one?

When they put Culkin's buttbuddy on the panel without introducing him in any way.

>franchises
sounds like you're setting yourself up for disappointment if you think that franchises are something good in life

>just watch the latest botw now
The one that was the best in ages? Where the movies were actually interesting/funny and the crew actually wanted to discuss what they saw instead of just going home? The one that finally stopped mike's retarded black spine gimmick, that only produced trash?

No user, it's you.

Hi Mike!

Do you think there is genuine push to replace original movies with soulless remakes so that important values in movies will be lost to time?

It's funny how rlm gets shat on nowadays on Any Forums. it all started when they didn't hate TFA, and all the contrarians hoping for an epic get, were left seething. They still haven't recovered. This board is too easy to read...

They totally wasted High Impact Hand Safety and spent far too much time on that General Manners shit

Yes.

The new LOTR show is not an attempt to make a good show. It's just to claim LOTR for the woke crowd. It doesn't matter whether it fails or succeeds, it's existence alone is a win for them because they are irrefutably in LOTR media now.

This

but the moment I heard that it's good I knew someone on Any Forums will shit on it

>They totally wasted High Impact Hand Safety
It had literally one gimmick. They exhausted the talk about it pretty quickly. It definitely wasn't surviving edged weapons tier anyway.

I get it user, you watch BOTW for the epic reactions and to hear Rich laugh. Sorry that you feel robbed.

>I get it user, you watch BOTW for the epic reactions and to hear Rich laugh. Sorry that you feel robbed.
the fuck else do you watch BOTW for lol

This one was fun. I have a thing for workplace safety tapes, childhood trauma i guess.