Convince me that weebs aren't the lowest form of life on earth and all deserve to be thrown in a pit of lava

Convince me that weebs aren't the lowest form of life on earth and all deserve to be thrown in a pit of lava.

Attached: Screenshot_20220522-222512_Twitter.jpg (1080x1774, 367.82K)

I won't, because you're right.

Weebs are annoying, delusional and retarded
You are right

for once in aeon i do not disagree with my own flag poster

Loli lovers are closeted pedophiles and nothing you can say will ever convince me otherwise. Eat shit.

I only support lolifags because it pisses off wypipo

thats like libtards supporting islam

>closeted

counterpoint: rikabutt

Attached: 1624281272643.png (819x823, 401.98K)

brats...

I'd have more respect for them if they admitted that they know it appeals to pedos and they just don't care, instead of just vehemently denying it.

How many lolicons have went to jail for fapping to drawings? None. How many "anime are for pedos" moralfags have been exposed and arrested for being child grooming or owning CP? A lot.

im trans btw

Why pedophiles are everytime trying convince that they're elitaries with "with a delicate taste"?

Die, fucking scum

Let's be honest here, there've probably been far more people busted with both loli shit and cp on their hard drive then there have been "Loli haters are the REAL pedos!!!1!111!!!" situations.

This

You referred to weebs who call each other "men of culture" for watching hentai?
Yeah, fucking clowns.

Because making a blanket judgement of people based on their hobby leads to a very misleading, and cold outlook?

shut up weeb lol

To be fair i like some anime myself but there's no denying that the community is weird at best and downright fucked up at worst.

White people community is fucked up since white males make up biggest pedos and white women the biggest dog fuckers

>Ozen profile pic

Attached: b7d099ce75dade2df0143fd34d759f99.png (586x694, 481.73K)

You're right, my bad. What I meant to say was - "UUUUOOOOOOOO I need rape correction!"
Studied abroad in Japan, and 90% of the time the fucking weird weebs are Americans. Made me pretty sad desu

>All this seethe
Kek

Attached: 1653275068231.jpg (1080x428, 130.78K)

Now answer this
How many of em deserve the rope?

>weeb gets all riled up and starts spitting long strings in attempt to justify its shits
lmao every time like pottery

Attached: epic_lulz.jpg (600x582, 68.06K)

All in good fun. But really American weebs are a special breed of retard.

As a furry (not a furfag), I must say weebs seem to have very warped mindsets on things.

>community
What a faggot.

Attached: 1627057770284.jpg (2894x4093, 2.07M)

>How many lolicons have went to jail for fapping to drawings?
"Drawings." A better question is how many have gone to jail for other, better reasons.