What's Any Forums favorite Donald Sutherland film?

What's Any Forums favorite Donald Sutherland film?

Attached: donald-dirty-dozen.jpg (533x300, 27.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SWHHWB-xtzc
youtube.com/watch?v=SY7U2axeaBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

virus

Kelly's Heroes

Invasion

Honestly can't really choose. Invasion of the Body Snatchers comes to mind because he's so memorable in the role. But then there's also Don't Look Now and 1900, not to mention Kelly's Heroes. So fuck it, I'm going to say National Lampoon's Animal House.

Attached: Donald-Sutherland-in-Animal-House.jpg (1600x1198, 211.3K)

Invasion of the body snatchers

KLUTE

Attached: 1633201529493.jpg (1468x2196, 1.23M)

The Hunger Games

>SHE'S DEAD,DEAD,DEAD,DEAD,DEAD

>that synopsis
>those digits
Sounds like user, seems like it could go up on the Any Forums big three

youtube.com/watch?v=SWHHWB-xtzc

Attached: 234365.png (1280x720, 1022.65K)

There's an interview with Donald Sutherland where he nearly starts to cry when he's talking about his mother. She told him he was ugly and he never got over it. I found it striking, because this man became succesful, but it inflicted a trauma upon him he could never escape. He still thinks of himself as ugly. It's important to have someone who believes in you.

shit I didn't notice that link the video seems corrupted about half way through the film, here's a working one with some moon runes

youtube.com/watch?v=SY7U2axeaBg

Eye of the Needle

Attached: eyeoftheneedle.jpg (1920x2560, 547.04K)

He was great in The Dirty Dozen, Kelly's Heroes, and MASH, and tons more, even in small parts like Max Dugan Returns, but my favorite is Crackers, a movie that should get more attention, it's seriously underrated.

I've always heard he's a bit strange, and a lot of directors don't like working with him, and he'll do a big part, and then show up in something like Beerfest. I think he just does a big movie every once in a while for the paycheck, and then does whatever he wants inbetween.

But find Crackers. Worth a watch.

Attached: 738329250249.jpg (1514x1841, 340.58K)

what's the gist of the film?

Klute. Although it's really Jane Fondas's film.

>Reduced to minding the counter at a crusty pawn shop, Weslake tumbles onto a scheme by some disgruntled misfit clients to rob the place. Rather than blow the whistle, however, he insinuates himself as the heist's mastermind.

Sutherland is Weslake.

If you want to see the gritty, shitty San Francisco of the early 80's, this is the movie.

Kellys Heroes, Body Snatchers or JFK.

>MASH
>Don't Look Now
>Fellini's Casanova
>1900
>Johnny Got His Gun
>Invasion of the Body Snatchers
>JFK
kino

>shitty San Francisco of the early 80's
Cool. I'm down for that. Thanks for the rec user

Invasion because le screamy face is funny. I'm surprised I haven't seen it turned into a soiface, but that's probably because zoomers haven't watched many movies.

>Johnny Got His Gun
He played Jesus Christ right? Small part but still kino