MOVIES ABOUT A PROTAGONIST (me) MASTURBATNIG ON VIDEO CALLS WITH A SINGLE MOTHER FROM INDONESIA

MOVIES ABOUT A PROTAGONIST (me) MASTURBATNIG ON VIDEO CALLS WITH A SINGLE MOTHER FROM INDONESIA

Attached: 1637094644123.png (1080x1920, 433.1K)

How do you even initiate contact with a random third worlder

Well, it says there Badoo Nona so I guess he just went there and started jacking it

why are all germs megascat coomers

I talk to a lot on IRC but they're mostly schizophrenic dudes

>love
stop using that word if you don’t mean it.
you cannot love some random third worlder you can barely communicate coherently with in English, let alone either of your native tongues.

I went on Asian dating apps and fell for a flip. I'm going to go get her soon, marry her, and have her apply for citizenship.
Pic related

Attached: IMG-20220209-WA0000.jpg (864x1152, 58.81K)

>Germany
>Polish
You need to go back. Why is every euro-nigger trying to get into Germany? Is this some late revenge shit?

Most of Indons are ugly. Eww

Pretty cute

dont get waterbuffalo'd

>Hey guys I'm such a loser I can only virtually attract a bug woman single mother who is desperate to leave her shithole

And you're proud of this? Get easy to obtain nudes, jack off, tell her you'll send nudes to family is unless she doesn't send you money. She's probably poor but families are so close there, she'll probably rather commit sodoku than not pay you. Once she pays, move on and do something with your life.

Tinder set to world wide
Language exchange apps are also very good for meeting foreign qts

Take the maritime pill
Everyone on my ship has either a wife, gf, or bastard in the Philippines

Attached: 4FEF90EF-FE75-4E76-98F7-40A0A05A0B46.jpg (847x960, 85.86K)

Mate you're being used

Personally, I actually think it's a really good shitpost to be like "Fuck you, I'm INTENTIONALLY being taken for a ride by third-world shitskins and there's nothing you can do about it! Lol u jelly?"

Lmao i hope some of you niggers end up on 90 Day Fiance. Would be pure kino

next season of 90 day

and when you get there you'll meet "her brothers" they'll stuff you into a mattress and dump you in a river after robbing you of everything you own.
Tale as old as time. Retard.

Attached: 1647061458627.jpg (384x293, 48.68K)

I'm actually thinking about contacting them.

Attached: IMG-20211027-WA0000.jpg (386x1152, 38.26K)

you do realise she's at least 35...

Why don't you go there instead?

Whatever happened to Millennial Woes? Did he an hero?

Attached: contrapoints clown make up.png (533x562, 476.53K)

I'm 39, she's 36.

Attached: IMG-20211027-WA0006.jpg (334x1152, 35.2K)

why do you talk to Vietnamese instead of German girls? German women are ugly or what?

How many cocks has she taken?