What are your favorite and least favorite parts of the US?

What are your favorite and least favorite parts of the US?

Attached: usa-major-cities-map (1).jpg (800x581, 464.41K)

I love it all... Except cities. They are anti-human hellholes filled with America's dumbest retards.

Favorite:New York and California
Least favorite: all the rest of it

>filled with America's dumbest retards.
Boston alone has contributed more to humanity than the entirety of the upper Midwest and you know it. Hell, we probably have more Nobel Prize laureates here than in fucking Sweden

everything is ok except that corridor of Mississippi and then up through Arkansas and Missouri

>Favorite
New England is God's country, except Connecticut that's just midtier. Otherwise nothing beats the comfiness of October and the Holiday season
>Least favorite
Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi. Swamp shit is irredeemably bad. New Orleans shouldn't exist either, even the Dutch would give up on that lost cause

Favorite:all the rest of it
Least favorite: New York and California

>favorite
Small west coast towns and rural areas
>least favorite
West coas cities
>neutral
The rest

Hate: California
Favorite: Every other state

Boston has never counted with bad cities

Look at a map of how states voted. The blue places are nice places to live and the red ones are nice to go camping in on vacation but terrible to live in.

I've only ever lived or visited northern California, Oregon, Idaho, and Montana. But the latter two were by far my favorite. Very beautiful nature, clean towns, nice people, red states. Northern California has nice nature but there's a ton of homeless people and crazy drug addicts. Oregon is meh. The mid-sized cities are mediocre, the coast is nothing but retirees, the east is a wasteland, and Portland is Portland.

Love: el paso texas,california and new mexico. Hate: the rest.

Favorite: Colorado, Utah, Washington and New England
Least Favorite: The South

Utah mentioned :D

I live in Colorado and I want to find love in your state.

If you’re trying to find love with a Mormon it won’t happen unless you’re LDS
but I’m sure our secular women are very similar in that they’re both outdoor yuppies

so brave

I like rural connecticut, vermont, colorado & new hampshire and of course wyoming.

I strongly dislike american cities especially NYC and LA

Any Sunbelt man in?

Attached: 88.jpg (1500x802, 90.6K)

Hate all and that includes Canada