Was this scene really necessary?

was this scene really necessary?

Attached: N90d_PmhRjk_4_c9CnTmftfzQotb0qXTGm3rGrsnsIs[1].jpg (600x641, 43.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inverse.com/entertainment/alice-eve-interview-star-trek-into-darkness-warning
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes

Yes.

veiny pit slut

Yes

Attached: 1646618659319.png (650x520, 83.32K)

its CGI.
the original underwear was all chrome stuff.

source me

chrome cut when

no it totally didn't cater to my weird fetish

it offended a lot of women, so no

>In 2013, Eve found herself discussing the optics of female representation in sci-fi in a more negative sense. When Star Trek Into Darkness hit theaters, some audiences objected to a scene in which Marcus strips to her underwear and is glimpsed by a chastened Captain Kirk (Chris Pine).

>A throwaway shot, it served little narrative purpose in the film’s theatrical cut. Online, the backlash was swift to what some saw as a gratuitous instance of a female character being unfairly sexualized. (Though, of course, there was also a backlash to this backlash.) Eventually, producer Damon Lindelof apologized, and director J.J. Abrams conceded that he understood the criticism. Eve has spoken only sparingly about the incident but, looking back on the scene, remembers being taken aback by the controversy.

>“It was something I voluntarily worked with a trainer to be fit for, was very much prepared for, and very much enjoyed [doing] — filming, executing, promoting,” recalls Eve, who says she was actively involved in discussing all her character’s scenes. “The feeling I shouldn’t have done it, or that it was exploitation, was confusing to me.”

>Eventually, Eve shrugged it off: “There are many things in the world that are confusing. I put it down to one of those anomalies. I’m proud of that scene, and all the work I did.”

inverse.com/entertainment/alice-eve-interview-star-trek-into-darkness-warning

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-094106.jpg (1080x1191, 297.91K)

yes

she sounds pretty based and wife material

Pretty level headed honestly, she put effort to be fit and she looked fucking fit.
That scene alone sold the movie.

she got nude in crossing over, mad she didn't do this scene nude too...
NO
INSTEAD we got lens flare out the ASS

would she be proud to do it while she was fat?

why are you such a faggot?

Remember when movies were fun

reminder JJ abrams is a better director than nolan

>Online, the backlash was swift to what some saw as a gratuitous instance of a female character being unfairly sexualized.
What would be some examples of a female character being fairly sexualized?

Attached: xUSVgsj.jpg (1473x2000, 326.47K)

god i hate fat people. just stfu and let us enjoy sexy people.

why do fat people even have rights?

Would a football player feel proud to perform when fat? No, she did it when it looked good