Judaism

What is your opinion on the religion?

Attached: torah_1.jpg (800x600, 61.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't care
not my problem

Attached: 1638013545580.gif (479x255, 2.88M)

Should be abolished desu. Jews should either integrate or go back to israel

All religions are a farce

It seems kind of pointless to me, since they don't actively try to get converts, and in some cases even discourage conversion.

It's amazing it even survived as a religion this long desu. Given its similarity to Christianity and Islam you'd have thought 99% of its adherents would have converted to one of those two religions. Whereas other, more distinctive faiths like Zoroastrianism or Norse Paganism were wiped out by Islam/Christianity respectively.

i think it's the best religion in every social metric.

Attached: judaism.jpg (474x474, 30.87K)

ISIS on steroids.
Even (The majority of) jews think Judaism is too evil.

what is evil about rituals, community organization, strong social bonds, maintaining community cohesion and familial relations?

youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc

Destabilizing international relations between every cunt and every other cunt.

retarded outdated obscurantist crap

Attached: FTSp8cYWAAAr8oV.jpg (600x900, 85.36K)

Doesn't happen.
America and Israel are basically the same country

Fighting israels wars doesnt benefit americas citizens though

>believing your race is superior to other races
>believing other races are subhumans
>raising your children to think everyone hate them for no reason at all, making them paranoid and having "us vs them" mindset like all other jews
>materialism (Judaism doesn't focus on morality and after life)
Is this enough or you want me to keep going?

want her to brap on my face

No one cares about american citizens.
Your country was made by and for wealthy men.

The average american is meat

i've never met any jewish person who hated someone else for not being jewish

Dumb goy
Why would (((abrahamics))) wipe out one of their own religions?
also Zoroastrianism is still alive in India infact the largest number of them exist in India

I love Judaism and think that it's a beautiful religion and I wish I had a Jewish friend
I've loved Judaism for the past 10 years now
I respect Orthodox Jews a lot, reform not so much

You don't have to hate a person in order to think less of him or to see him as a threat. Also, how would you know that they didn't hate non jews, fellow goy?

Detrimental to society.
The political extremes we're seeing ultimately stem from people's fundamental ethical/philosophical beliefs being different enough to result in huge differences in the political stances extrapolated from them. For so many people those fundamental beliefs come exclusively from their religion, so if we didn't have religion, I think at least our corrosive political dichotomy will be improved.

The religion itself? I only resent because they hate Christians and Christianity.
But not all religious jews are like that, some are very nice and tolerant.

However, the state and the secular ethnic group? Well, that's another issue. I don't really have favorable views of these entities at all. I wish I could.

>The religion itself? I only resent because they hate Christians and Christianity
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>But not all religious jews are like that, some are very nice and tolerant
Because they are weak in your country. Ask Christian Palestinians how they are treated by religious jews.

Christianity without any patches, they should really update soon.

how much do rich people think about the well being of poor people in history?
did rich men pay what he would like to have been paid if he were on the receiving end of his payment for his work?

I think you're just envious that Jews have a working and successful social system.

Attached: insert patriotic music.jpg (962x1330, 611.4K)

The secular ones are good. Generally high-achievers. Not a fan of the Orthodox.

>implying I'm poor
Lol, lmao, lmfao, kek, ahahahahahah

The only only good religion is the truth that the only god is love and the only morality is ever greater loves.
All motives are love and all ever greater love leads to heaven for all.

It’s time to stop cursing people and ban the Torah.

Attached: 2AC5436F-A254-4EAE-9F94-689FF718411C.jpg (1124x1265, 338.31K)

The world/god/love is our collective soul. And one must be wholly conscious of how ones actions affect the world/god/love.

Attached: DA380F80-B183-4171-90C5-2C40987ED8AA.jpg (1110x2127, 661.97K)