Onions Emperor

Onions Emperor...

Attached: geod.jpg (604x1020, 132.47K)

S.oy Emperor ...

Pls someone make it

Attached: p85mb74oroe81.png (600x800, 66.02K)

I would whip all of my wenches with my tail if they dare disobeyed ME, the GOD EMPEROR SAND WORM HEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is it so fucking good bros

Do you really want a lifeless Quebecois hack to adapt this

Very phallic cover art

Should be the other one, the one with his head leaned back

Attached: soi emperor of dune.png (604x791, 23.88K)

Doesnt he have arms in the books? I remember him smashing shit up in Children of the Dune but I dont remember whether it was with tail or hands

he has small useless arms by God emperor

in Children of Dune he is fully human formed, just covered in sandtrouts. no tail in that story

beautiful...

I wish Herbert got to finish his series considering Chapterhouse ended on a cliffhanger with an interesting plot developing. Way more of a tragedy than GRRM's unfinished trash

why do these white people worship a pharaoh's head on a giant dong? damn i want dennis to direct it

The Gem path

Attached: 1572975042786.jpg (1702x994, 230.02K)

>spend thousands of years resurrecting some guy who constantly tries to kill you
>finally meet a girl you love
>duncan fucks her
leto 2 is the biggest cuck in the series

I thought Herbert's son had finished his series.

Attached: joe-tuscany-godc.jpg (959x1500, 287.06K)

no he isnt hes a literal god emperor who is taking care of all of mankind this is why youre in the position you are because you spout how great christ is then when you see christ characters in literature you dont understand it and call him a cuck something in your brain just isnt developed and it isnt your fault you just didnt have the right schooling or teahers or something now go back to spamming boards with how great christianity is

The son's name is on the books, but they're all written by the guy responsible for most of the horrible stuff in the old Star Wars EU novels. The writing style is just too obvious. Neither of them took enough acid to even poorly ape Frank.

Attached: 1600030977067.jpg (1144x2560, 1022.48K)

>zero descendants
yeah, sounds like a cuck to me.

God = ONIONS?

Attached: heretics_of_dune_club_cbg19.jpg (473x538, 36.69K)

is that a dude taking a shit in the bottom right?