Seriously is what going to happen with all the yellow males in Australia and Canada...

Seriously is what going to happen with all the yellow males in Australia and Canada? Both of these countries have huge amounts of yellow people and the women typically marry out. In a generation or two, there will be a critical mass of single yellow males and hapa male offspring. What happens then?!?

Attached: F858777C-DD5B-491F-AB53-F917B43E285F.jpg (550x502, 146.04K)

Bump

Latinas hate white boys

The hapa and asian guys in my family all have white girlfriends

Oh also obviously all the women in my family have white boyfriends (except me)

>Oh also obviously all the women in my family have white boyfriends (except me)
I feel you bro. I'm an asian incel born and raised in America. I hate my parents immigrating to the west where asian men are sexually undesirable and reproductive deadends. I'm an only child too so it's very possible my mom's line ends with me and my parents died a few months ago so never saw me get married. I'm so sad and lonely. Damn these treasonous Asian women.

Attached: 1627881047718.png (952x741, 910.77K)

you really expect me to believe zhangs can get with aussie stacies? Not a chance

Attached: 6F6A731D-7A67-4BEB-A2E8-31AFD1487137.jpg (1280x720, 154.48K)

Who said anything about 'aussie stacies' lmao?
What the fuck is wrong with you?
My family have been here since the 40-50s
Also I really doubt you're asian

>Latinas hate white boys
Lol nope they want to be white as well. It's just the Hispanic men are good at giving Hispanic women shit for dating white which the Asian men don't do so Asian women date out so much (usually white). I live in Los Angels and I have never seen a brown skin Hispanic woman with a non brown skin Hispanic man while WMAF couples are everywhere.

Attached: bleached.jpg (600x800, 81.75K)

Not even "white" Australians want these slags.

Aussie stacie = white girl in australia

Come visit Australia, idiot

I don’t think I will, just existing in australia or canada as a yellow male like myself must be torture

not my problem

Cringe larp

Thats probably what ER’s victims thought

You're not asian and it's obvious

I am asian. But if you don’t believe me, the question is still valid

Asian niggas pass for women with minimal effort, just start crossdressing and enjoy BWC like your sisters do

Attached: Asian males infiltrating party.webm (576x1024, 2.71M)

at what point dose this cross the line from delusion to weirdo fetish

Either they end up incels or import women to marry.

They look like men with tits

Most Asian men will die without any heir. And all Asian women will have interracial marriage. Hey, at least China is strong, right?
Canadian and Australian yellow men loves that.