If you look at the numbers on my face, you won't find 13 any place

>if you look at the numbers on my face, you won't find 13 any place

This was considered such a challenging riddle to the average American it was included in a movie where only a mastermind detective could solve it

Attached: images (6).jpg (463x271, 14.69K)

I don’t get it

Is it a clock?

my face doesn't have 13 on it. is he talking about me?

Why did the riddler use a photo of Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Are you retarded? Think harder

>They call themselves victims, they cry and quip, but what kind of ally targets YOUR ship?

>They say you're the villain, they accuse you all the time, but who is overrepresented in crime?

Faces don't have numbers dummy

>This was considered such a challenging riddle to the average American it was included in a movie where only a mastermind detective could solve it

Attached: 1611934080599.jpg (730x562, 32.82K)

He's making the onions face

There are three men on a boat with a pack of cigarettes and no matches. How did they manage to smoke?

need to add "violent" to crime to make it a full rhyme

They lit the ciggies before boarding?

>Who says they're trustworthy when they summarize, but floods their own nation with infinite lies?

Thought these riddles were so great as a kid that I tried to impress my teenage babysitter with them. Not sure if it worked, but she did lather my crotch really well in the bathtub afterwards, so it's debatable how good they were.

Attached: masked wistful pepe.jpg (250x270, 8.29K)

A BALLPOINT BANANA

They smoked each other's pp. Fuck you riddler

Republicans

tick tock BATman

They lit the cigars with the stove on the boat. Every good ship needs a good stove.

no

I speak without a mouth and hear without ears. I have no body, but I come alive with wind. What am I?

Post riddles.

Who says they're real but just look real fake,
And want your kids for literacy's sake?

What is seen in the middle of March and April that can’t be seen at the beginning or end of either month?

my asshole

Attached: images (7).jpg (425x721, 34.48K)

garbage day

The letter R?

R