Are they Turkish or Iranian?

Are they Turkish or Iranian?

Attached: Flag_of_Azerbaijan.svg.png (1280x640, 5.95K)

Culturally more akin to turks, racially they are armenoids as turks, armenians, georgians, kurds and iranians

Attached: 1641475069630.png (2644x1680, 1.08M)

They are Iranian but culturally Turkish

depends on the region

Attached: 1651953204617.png (400x304, 46.67K)

And before Anatolians spew lies that they pull from their anuses

Pic related is a Russian expat who lives there and even he noticed that most of their culture and appearances are Iranian rather than Anatolian

But their language is undoubtedly Turkish.

Attached: Azerbaijan in a nutshell.png (588x287, 25.01K)

>Iranian
Iranians? If you mean real Iranians who brings the language and identity to region, they doesn't exist no more. Modern Iranians are Indian, Zagrosian, Levantine, South Caucasian, Iranian(real), Anatolian and Turkic mutts.

Attached: Iran genetic.png (841x795, 469.96K)

Attached: 327.jpg (6400x4000, 2.38M)

Yes, everybody is a mutt, but you're the biggest mutt.

Nobody cares about your virgin charts, kebab vendor

Attached: kebab mutt.jpg (872x745, 223.26K)

turks arent mutts, they are pure anatolian armenoids

Azerbaijan (including Nagorno-Karabakh) is Turkic historically. Was studying the region in university back in the day.

Honestly, I need to stop arguing with Anatolian kebab vendors, all they do is just project and rage and post cringe shit. It got stale.

I'll try to only answer foreigners' questions about Azerbaijan, since my family is from the real Azerbaijan.

Attached: Azerbaijan name.png (1716x406, 47.05K)

Anyway, for the OP
Azerbaijanis from both Iran and Azerbaijan genetically cluster with Anatolian Turks.

Attached: 1653014626051.png (554x379, 34.65K)

they strongly dislike iran

>omitted: 348 replies and 63 image replies.

another dogshit thread by an aussie

Aussie Greek is trying to start shit and waste another hour of my time by making me btfo the Iranian cisgender Irvine tard

All this for we opened a thread with iranian girl on op. Cis beside being autistic you are a schizophrenic. Armenian part of your family (%25 was what you said) did really fucked up with your brain.

bump

>BBBRRRAAAPPP
?

Attached: YOU JUST KNOW.jpg (324x290, 26.32K)

>Indian
Other way around sar. Indians are IRANIAN sar please. Before IRANIAN went to india they were negro tribals.

No, Azeri is highly distinct from Turkish. It is TURKIC language like Qazaq or Ă–zbek but its not TURKISH, which is spoken by Anatolian Turks.

they are oil

And Ukrainians hate Russians, people hate those who are most similar to them.

I have no Armenian ancestry, where did you get that from? I'm Persian, Azeri Turk and Kurd.

I don't care

Pic related is basically the truth summed up told by a Shirvani himself

They are Caucasus-Northern Iranian-Turkic mutts who were controlled by Russians for 200 years. Most of their culture is a mixture of Iranic/Soviet/Turkic, but in the past 30 years they started LARPing as Anatolians. At this point, they're not Iranian anymore (although they used to be), and they should just change their name to Eastern Turkey. Also, they stole the name Azerbaijan, their real name is Shirvan.

to sum it up, they are a mixed people who are culturally Iranic/Turkic/Soviet, historically Iranic/Turkic/Caucasus, geographically Caucasus, and now identify as Turkish. That's it.

There you go, there's your answer. You can end the discussion here.

OP is a Chinese guy who made this garbage thread solely to make me argue with the Anatolian kebab vendors again, which is a waste of time, since they just lie and lie and lie.

Attached: Shirvani tells the truth.png (598x146, 10.51K)

honestly, if I go to azerbaijan it would take me an afternoon t'ill I understand the azeri language. Both language are mostlikely just dialect from the same language but we call differentiate it for some reason.