Have one Irish character

>have one Irish character
>name him Seamus Finnigan

This is like naming an American Huckleberry McRib

Attached: SeamusFinnigan_WB_F5_SeamusFinniganWithHandsInPockets_Promo_080615_Port.jpg (1575x2100, 205.64K)

And?

>asian character is named ching chong

I unironically know someone named Seamus Finnigan though and I'm from Ireland so maybe there is a guy called Huckleberry McRib in America.

J.K. Rowling was lucky that Harry Potter was ever published, but she was super lucky that it was published before the internet was big.

>AYE BEGGORAH TIS LIKE A SECOND POTATO FAMINE

The English are extremely racist to the Irish, we already know this

Don't look up his height or his financial status bros...

Attached: trollface.png (626x1022, 478.35K)

No one cares about this stuff except for twitter trannies. Rowling is still widely beloved and they're using her name to promote the next Fantastic Beasts movie.

>Seamus Finnigan
>Not Shamrock O'Catholic-Drunk
she should have gone further

t.

Attached: begorrah.png (501x684, 80.28K)

>have on Irish character
>he keeps trying to make alcohol and blow shit up
this is like a black character always smoking swishers and stealing shit
actually no, it's probably more offensive than that

I think it would've got memed to death by the public if "Irish character blows stuff up", and "hook-nosed goblins run the world's financial system" caught on in the social media age.

Worth more than me

kek

the most american names:
craig, jayden, ayden, corey.
using mckenzie as girl's name.

He spent it all on horse racing and bad financial advice. Specifically the horse racing he bought a horse in order to race it, spent around a quarter to half of his wealth on the upkeep, the team, the stables, the jockey, only for the horse to end up being put down and he couldn't afford another.
Apparently he's made one financial mistake after another and is in debt for hundreds of thousands of Euro.

Formerly Huck's

Fuck Daniel, you won. Leave the poor drunk mick alone. Pydhr

Don't forget he was either blowing himself up all the time(making fun of the troubles) And his only other notable scene is him trying to to water to rum.