Some scholars believe that globalization is in permanent decline and that we are going to return to a world dominated...

Some scholars believe that globalization is in permanent decline and that we are going to return to a world dominated by alliances and hostile spheres of cooperation competing for crucial resources (e.g., oil, natural gas, grain, nickel, cobalt...)

Which neighbors will your cunt team up with? Who will you turn against?

Attached: 1625534763273.png (379x1182, 289.78K)

Globalization was doomed from the start

return?

Dr Sneed

We have no resources so we'll just die.

ever since the end of the Cold War, hostile spheres of cooperation ceased existing. to think otherwise is just stupid. nearly every country in the world has significant trading relations through the WTO.

Based

the scholar that sent me down this rabbit hole (Peter Zeihan) called out Central Europe, China, and South Asia as the places most vulnerable to demographic and/or resource collapse in a de-globalized world.

I will ally with the republic of the senate and of the people of california and the alabama empire.

no they don't
the world is just going from unipolar with America being the one superpower to multipolar where China and probably also Russia, the EU and maybe India will be powers

We basically failed our initial goal to extend cooperation with Russia to the point of forming an independent pan-European alliance and reversed 40 years of intra-European and defense policy to tie ourselves closer to the American aligned bloc.

Nato is back and in a few years there will be some kind of Atlantic Treat Agreement, followed by an Atlantic Economic Community, culminating in the Atlantic Union.

These experts believe China doesn't have the demographics, economic fundamentals, or natural resources to sustain great power status past 2040.

And nobody who has put any thought into geopolitics takes India seriously or thinks that Russia (acting by itself) can maintain super power status.

And I seriously doubt the EU even exists in 30 years.

>Some scholars believe that globalization is in permanent decline and that we are going to return to a world dominated by alliances and hostile spheres of cooperation competing for crucial resources (e.g., oil, natural gas, grain, nickel, cobalt...)
Going to? It's already happening and has been in progress since at least 2016, maybe even as early as 2012.

link me these scholars saying this please

>some scholars
Chud talking heads on youtube aren't scholars.

>And I seriously doubt the EU even exists in 30 years.
It can continue to exist so long as they stand up for European interests rather than simply act as puppets for American interests in the old world.

Unfortunately Russia gave the US exactly what they wanted by invading, which spooked the EU into running right back to Daddy America's arms right as they were beginning to make some moves towards geopolitical independence.

>These experts believe China doesn't have the demographics, economic fundamentals, or natural resources to sustain great power status past 2040.
Lol lmao even

Attached: any day now.jpg (800x709, 129.18K)

>EU
lol, I wish

Russia will probably pus the Eu further towards the EU army and federalisation
once that happens it'll be its own bloc, still aligned with America but able to act independently

It's funny how taking an anti-American view in terms of global politics is now seen as a "Chud" position, whereas a decade or more ago it would have been seen as the opposite.

I remember frequenting many far-leftist forums and internet communities in the 2000s and early 10s, with mostly western European/American userbases, and back then being pro-Russia and pro-China was solely the domain of fringe Maoist third worldists, the most lefty of all lefties, who believed American hegemony had to be opposed at any and all costs, and believed support should be given to any and all anti-western figures including Putin, Saddam, the Iranian Ayatollahs, the Taliban/Al Qaeda, etc.

>ome scholars believe that globalization is in permanent decline
World is too interconnected by trade, globalization has existed ever since Humans first traded with each other.

I will do everything in my power to sabotage any US-dominated “alliance”

Glowies have infiltrated and destroyed those places. Now most online 'leftists' follow the Anarcho-imperialist line which is identical to American neo-consevative foreign policy.

Oh I am anti-american to a fault. Its just that globalism isn't going anywhere until it gets bumped off by internationalism THOUGH.