Did I get filtered or was this just not funny at all...

Did I get filtered or was this just not funny at all? It has talented comedic actors who know how to deliver funny scripts and it was edited and directed as if it was a funny movie but it is devoid of jokes and has a shallow, modern sense of humor that seems to think that people cursing and yelling at each other is funny all by itself. It's not. The movie is up its own ass. A satirical comedy made for people who think they are smart because they follow politics and watch documentaries. Derek.

What about you?

Attached: death-of-stalin-posters-tambor.png (1080x720, 1.52M)

I found it funny

Ianucci is too up his own ass and too jewish to make a film about the collapse of a hostile jewish-run Russia without injecting his own jewish venom towards the goyim in it. Very bad film.

Jason Isaacs is relentlessly handsome.

pleb filtered
fuck off back to your containment board apologist

Attached: zhukov head of the soviet army.webm (1280x688, 1.8M)

The Harry and Paul bit is funnier.

I mean, it wasn't slapstick funny, but I did find it funny. It had a lot of dry and dark humor which is the type of stuff I love.

The comedy comes mostly from that most of it is true, and it’s funny to see people paranoid about getting gulag’d

Attached: EyIWe4wXMAIdXTJ.jpg (498x280, 23.26K)

Apologist? Do you even know what that word means? Are you jewish too?

plebs filtered

Attached: beria mad.webm (640x336, 1.99M)

Mostly filtered, although I'll admit the movie is kinda overhyped

Whoa dude im wheezing bro this changes everything

Referencing historical events is no different than pop culture references. The movie was lazy.

>it wasn't slapstick funny
But lots of it was, there's like a five minute scene of them fumbling with Stalin's piss wet corpse

SPBP

If you think this movie was only amusing because of the historical context, you're a moron. It's still Ianucci at his best holding up with The Thick of It and Veep.

I found it to be extremely depressing.

How the fuck do you create a movie set in a factual past without referencing historical events

Attached: 20191224_115826.png (654x710, 399.58K)

I didn't think it was amusing at all. It was slop, sludge, gruel, but presented by a five star waiter.

>Baiting you with how insanely stupid my opinion is
>Knowing full well that you are also too stupid to avoid taking the bait
Yeah, you're wrong. Was ultra funny, and wish they'd do one just like this for both the Trump and Biden administrations.

Attached: 1645393636924s.jpg (125x118, 2.39K)

Thats only hinting at slapstick. No one fell out of a window or was hit in the back of the head by a ladder.

pleb filtered

Show don't tell. People don't walk around referencing history. In the movie the references are never even jokes. It nearly changes lanes to being serious rather than finding a funny angle to them.

The scene where Molotov’s wife is released as he’s denouncing her is hilarious

How was it funny? Point me to a scene that you thought was funny. Don't worry about explaining it just name the scene and I will revisit it.

Referencing historical events can at least make ignorant plebs looks up and learn real history. That's better than making them look up star wars shit.

No.