Why are these little shits such a huge pest in america when here in brazil they are never seen in urban areas...

why are these little shits such a huge pest in america when here in brazil they are never seen in urban areas? are burgers that bad at genociding their local fauna or it's just the amount of food you throw away?

Attached: imagem_2022-05-22_203908085.png (1024x768, 1.8M)

They arent pests. I have 2. They drive off pests
What kind of sociopath kills animals for no reason

i like racoons. But I also hate humanity so I guess that makes sense

I thought all burgers had a sawn-off shotgun in case a raccoon, possum or skunk break into their houses

They're great. I feed them. I am a friend to all animals.

Attached: 1560912518303.png (792x545, 88.96K)

people generally don't kill racoons

can you eat them? what do they taste like?

raccoons are one of the few mammals that thrive in highly developed, human-engineered environments.
>brazil
bit of self-own innit

No lol. Its a racoon. They are clean and friendly. They like affection.
Any animal will eat your trash if they can get to it.

you can eat them (they used to be hunted by poor people in the American south) but they also carry a shit ton of parasites.
ihni what they taste like, but since they are known to eat dead/decaying things, i'd imagine pretty bad.

the only three animals in the US that people would keep weapons handy in case of an attack are brown bears, mountain lions, and wolves.

Boars. Just vile animals

are boars considered an actual, active threat to an adult's safety? or are they in that second tier with moose, black bears, and coyotes.

i'm assuming small monkeys and stuff just straight up eats raccoons in brazil. over here they're everywhere because we throw out hilarious amounts of food every day (not even leftovers, just stuff like precooked meals that didn't sell after an hour or something at a restaurant) and have killed or driven away anything even remotely resembling a natural predator to urban pests.
nigga they carry rabies and shit. sure they're cute but they're still gross scavengers.

weird, every piece of american media I have seen gave me impression they are the worst urban plague after rats and pigeons

>urban pest

fixed

Attached: file.png (800x1080, 715.25K)

they are considered an urban pest because if you leave your garbage cans unsealed, they'll knock them over and spill trash everywhere. that's it. nowhere near the same level of annoyance as rats, mice, pigeons, wasps, and hornets.

that image is insanely outdated. they have run rampant in nearly every state now. especially the southeast. but that doesn't mean that they are necessarily a threat to human safety.

It might just be domestic pigs actually

no they use varmint rifles for those, or just handguns