Are you incredibly lonely, sad and pessimistic about your future in your country?

Are you incredibly lonely, sad and pessimistic about your future in your country?
>flag
>yes

Attached: 1645561253343.png (637x516, 42.21K)

Yes
This is no way for a man to live
The thought of even living another 5 years like this makes me want to blow my brains out

Yes, but it's all my fault bro. I don't put myself out there and just live in isolation.

I'm sad and lonely but optimistic about my future

Yes, literally me. I can't see any bright about my future.

Iktf
Yeah same. Even worse when you know that somehow you COULD change your life but still can't do it.
That's good
;_;

You live in Europe. You have nothing to be afraid of. You can just become a welfare leech.

i am here for all of you. i love you.

Attached: 1636688041817.png (1082x1216, 367.11K)

>lonely
Yes.
>sad
Yes.
>pessimistic
I try not to be...

Share what's weighing you down with us.

>Share what's weighing you down with us.
Incel loser who is doing horrible in uni, who doesn't have any friends and wastes his twenties.

you are me

You wanna know what's been making me really sad lately? I want to travel somewhere. I don't even care where to. I just wish I had one (1) friend that I could ask whether he wants to go somewhere. I'm just stuck here and I'm too retarded and stupid to travel alone.

Yeah
Haven't had a friend in 8 years, before then I had 'friends'
Haven't had an acquaintance in 5 years
I think about suicide a lot but fortunately I'm not suicidal
Sometimes I think about becoming a monk

Yes, I'm not dead yet because the only thing that keeps me living is trying to imagine the strangest ways to kill myself.

I'm 26 and I feel like I've largely wasted my youth. And I'm still wasting what's left.

Nope, things are going fine for me, I'd like to have a girlfriend and to find a place for job education, but that's all I really have to complain about

If you can still form bonds with humans then you're not lost, fucking normalfags

I'm turning 24 this week and that makes me incredibly sad. Mentally I'm still 16. And I have experienced NOTHING.

Fuck off. This thread is not for you.

Kek, it'll get way worse buddy

No