I am a Syrian who has been living in Turkey for about 6 years now and I can tell you that Turks do not respect us...

I am a Syrian who has been living in Turkey for about 6 years now and I can tell you that Turks do not respect us, they actually hate us. They seem to dislike other muslim people from other countries a lot. I can tell you for a fact that greeks, balkans or europeans who are Christian are treated better by the general public of Turks compared to us, they are treated with respect. Even the fucking Ukrainans who just got here are treated with respect, however us Syrians, Iraqis, Pakis, Afghans etc are seen as parasites. They are itching for a chance to kick us out. It honestly makes me depressed. I do not want to leave Turkey, the government of Turkey has treated us well but the general public wants us dead

Attached: 98388.png (654x527, 172.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWdOtoxodsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What about the Ummah?

Arabs treats other arabs like shit ? What a surprise, after all you fled because other arabs wanted to kill you

Go back to Syria, coward! Glory to Assad!

Then go home (please do this), or stay and bear the hatred, you can't always have everything

race mix with turkish women and produce numerous children. dilute the turkic blood like the circassians did

go back coward, turkey is unironically european. I;ve been to jordan and syria and theyre like two different worlds. Turks really are just muslim greeks

why didnt you fight for your country

You need to go back mehmet

How about iranians

what the fuck are you talking about mutt

OH NONONO... VMMAH BROS....

you are a discounted arab yourself mehmet

Turks think theyre european. Thats why.
>t. worked in a turkish restaurant for years

lmao my family consists only of turks
cope mutt go eat a cheeseburger

have you been to turkey and greece? both countries are similar, one just happens to have mosques and the other has churches, the only strange part about turkey is the kurd inhabited areas but even in the far northeastern side of turkey, towns and cities that are mostly turk inhabited like trabzon feel very european.

youtube.com/watch?v=oWdOtoxodsA

He’s a yank. Most of them have never left the USA and to them Turkey is only viewed from some mooooovies or whatever.

this

>lmao my family consists only of turks
top kek

you all look the same lmao that’s what I am saying. All arabs, indians, turks, iranians are just fucking arabs trying to say they are better version of browns than others lmao

jesus christ

>like trabzon feel very european.
No shit, Tραπεζοῦς was literally founded and built by Greeks

>Dude just go home to your warzone of a country lmao

Easy to say isn't it?

Syria is not a warzone.

How many refugees were accepted by other Muslim Arab countries like Saudi Arabia?

Yeah that's right, it's only seen war for 12 years now.

Not all turks are arabized or mongolized.
Lots of them are just converted native population of asia minor and Balkans.
Like in 20 years when you go to Marseille and see fresh of the boat somali fighting some ocitaine / morrocan hapa whos grandmother converted to islam.

I forgot to add that I'm trans btw