I swear commercials weren't always this awful

I swear commercials weren't always this awful

Attached: AA991D1B-A11E-47CC-A75E-3E03B2AFBC68.png (1154x762, 1.45M)

but you remember it, so they succeeded.
On the radio commercials where I live they're even self-aware about it. Theres one commercial thats just a monotonous voice saying "studies have shown repetitive commercials drive home the point better so [our company] made a repetitive commercial.........studies have shown repetitive commercials drive home the point better so [our company] made a repetitive commercial........." and so on, it's disgusting and one of the reasons i stopped listening to the radio, but ads like that are inescapable. I pray they come to their senses and stop being intentionally cringeworthy as a "quirky" bit

I didnt mind the retarded emu commercials until the fucking bird whistle one. God damn is it insufferable. I swear to god that shit pierces through walls, I can hear it from all the way across the house. Upsets my dogs too.

I don’t actually hate the emu commercials at all. I’d take them any day over the pozzed bullshit that tech companies are putting out.

>Anything's possible at Rooms To Go
If only that were true Julianne. If only that were true.

I like the ones from Progressive. Consistently kino.

>It's time to help people customize and save with Liberty Mutual

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54.99K)

I hated these at first because the characters are so tryhard but they've grown on me. They're blissfully short too

>watching commercials in year of our lord anno domini 2022
>being fed this horseshit willingly in Current Year + 5
imagine

Anyone else notice an uptick in "Oh yeah!"?There's like 3 of them right now. I guess thats what they're teaching at school now.

Commercials exist solely to sell you stuff. They're all awful.

>Commercials exist solely to sell you stuff
Damn we’ve got a real einstein in here

What about Shriner's and shit? And there's psa's

Attached: sub-buzz-13414-1503937940-11.jpg (700x542, 29.04K)

Yeah they suck, but as far as modern commercials go they're one of the least painful ads

>I swear commercials weren't always this awful
commercials also didn't used to be 20 minutes for every 30 minutes of content.

korea still has high quality commercials

Attached: heejin himart cf.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

I only see old-school commercials when I'm back at my parents' for Christmas break but they have them in Youtube ads

They’re trying to sell you adowable Shriners rescue blankets

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 11.34K)

*steel drum music starts playing*

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (246x138, 12.48K)