Western niggas be like

Western niggas be like

> we need nato to protect ourselves from russians

Meanwhile

> russia cant even defeat Ukraine, a country with an african tier economy

Attached: CtY9h13WAAEsNfz.jpg (768x512, 30.57K)

Ukraine is more relevant to the world than Mexico

Might be, because people will die without bread, but can live without drugs.

Western niggas be like russia can't defeat this pseud shit state and then they go and repost news of all nato countries openly announcing that they're feeding all their equipment and personnel to ukraine
Gotta make up your mind

Ahahahah

It's more complicated. West sending stuff, but not all of is that good. Russia is holding back some, not just nukes either. Plus, Russia couldn't defeat NATO as a whole, but we, especially in Eastern Europe really need to step up just in case war does happen.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

It's actually hilarious that we're going to cause a global famine and global economic disaster just because "morality"

Your country is being pillaged from within by western neoliberal policies.

Slavic youths once under NATO will be used as cannon fodder when France or Amerika decides to invade Africa or Middle East or some Latin American country

yoooo new cope just came out

If Russia didn't invade or at least didn't bomb railways then there would be no such problem to avoid famine. Nothing to do with morality.

>Slavic youths
Good thing I'm not slavic, lololololol.

>neoliberal
I'll bet dollars to donuts you don't know what that is.

>economy
Its irrelevant when they get free supplies, weapons, intelligence information and mercenaries.
Fighting wars against slavic people is not something you want to do.
And the area is huge, DPR is the size of Belgium, the total area of operations is like Germany.

>we're
Lmao who is we? Russia is literally blockading Ukrainian wheat from leaving its ports and bombing all kinds of farms.

>Lithuania
>Slavic
Smartest mexcrement piece of shit

The increase in food and oil prices is mostly because of sanctions, and also because some big companies volunteered to boycott Russia even though it isn't prohibited by sanctions. Fertilizer prices are also high because of sanctions against Russia.
The conflict originated before the invasion, it's been going on for years, and Russia has wanted to secure that region (European Plain) for hundreds of years. So it wasn't the best idea for the West to let all those countries in the European Plain join NATO, because it's obvious it would lead to conflict, which it did.

Most western youths are anti war and have become pretty liberal

The establishment knows this. Thats why they need slavs to fight their wars in the future. Wars for oil, water and food.

And using Russia as scaremongering tool is perfect.

Attached: 6gqry2.jpg (549x454, 78.06K)

Russia has like a thousand nukes and haven't used even a tactical? Really?
God i wished europe was nuked so hard.

I blame FED for the inflation.
I would also add that this whole covid and war disrupting supply lines thing shows that globalism is not so great. Would Egypt or whatever else have such population if they were not sustained by cheap bread?
Let that be a warning for the future.

Attached: 1653253139584.gif (480x424, 2.65M)

Their nukes probably don't even work. Russia has proven nobody needs to be scared of them. Thei army is shit, their propaganda sucks. But it's good to funnel weapons into Ukraine to kill more Russians.