HALO BLASPHEMY BTFO by /ourgirl/ Grace. OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

>youtu.be/G31cFViXmDs

>did her research before watching and with her limited experience could tell it was nothing like the games or what a halo show should be
>she expected a show about souped up marines kicking ass and a story about Chief and Cortana. Nope
>At one point she asked herself isn't this a show about space Marines
>Besides the opening of episode 1, very little action in the first 2 episodes
>She couldn't understand how a major game company is involved in the show yet the show couldn't do the action the game is famous for
>VFX so bad she can't believe Spielberg signed off on attaching his name to it
>Show focuses on scientists and politicians, Spartans are sidelined
>Says the show is not just female centric but nearly all female which she said is a weird choice for the demographic
>Chief stands around doing nothing and takes helmet off a lot

Halobros...we lost

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34.75K)

as expected lmao

if you couldntt tell it was shit from the teaser, turn in your kino badge

What a disaster

I knew it would be bad without watching any content or knowing anything about it except that it existed
Just call me world's greatest detective

It’s gonna flop and you know exactly what demo they will blame.

I believe it. I tend to agree with Grace's reviews or at least understand her reasoning. And she makes it clear that being a female TV and movie fan != "hurr everyone should be a girl!". Not personally bothered since I have never been a Halo fan anyway, but I do wish VG adaptations success in general.

>takes helmet off a lot
this is all you need to know that its going to be shit. if they handled it like mandalorian, maybe it would have been okay for him to show his face later on, but doing it in the first episode? nah, this is shit

the second trailer basically shows all that. what a fuck up.

Which will flop harder? Halo or the new LOTR show?

She's one of the few movie reviewers that actually knows what they're talking about.

>>Chief takes helmet off a lot

Attached: giphy.gif (500x500, 1.42M)

>And she makes it clear that being a female TV and movie fan != "hurr everyone should be a girl!"
The only downside of that is that she talks about representation all the time.

You know it's shit when Grace Randolph is saying its too female-centric.

I don't mind it because she complains about male representation in female driven projects too. She complained about it here, and i believe in some other things. was it birds of prey? something where all the men where either idiots or evil

>Halobros...we lost

were you seriously expecting anthing other than shit?

>it should be reacher in space

actually based take

CBS are NOTORIOUS cheapskates and have zero stomach for expensive genre shows. The only reason they put money into ST is because it was the only name brand they had to pull subscribers. But there was no way they weren't going to cheap out on this show. Also Spielberg has a TERRIBLE track record producing tv shows.

I don't get how they can keep fucking to like this. I get they they have an agenda etc. But fundamentally your agenda is better served if you make a show people like.

Falling Skies did all right production wise, it was pretty good quality all the way through

>downside
Maybe if you're someone who only cares about you being represented everywhere.

>something where all the men where either idiots or evil
Hm. I'll have to look around for that.

>CBS are NOTORIOUS cheapskates and have zero stomach for expensive genre shows.
Most of their programs are shitty crime dramas or reboots of old '80s crime dramas.

Falling Skies got by on characters and writing. Not on production quality. It was a relatively cheap looking syndicated show that was carried by Noah Wyle.

Not really. Grace might be the exception to the rule, but most people who blather on about diversity ignore all of the bullshit associated with that.

Holy fuck I've never listened to any of her videos before, what the fuck is that voice

Attached: 20191224_115826.png (654x710, 399.58K)

That is so baffling as to why MS chose to finally go with them in the first place. Halo is a really weird fit for CBS/paramount.

I want to impregnate Grace with my seed over and over. That is all.